Ditched

Requested by:   @Dorbyn4ever     

3rd pov:

The Why Don't We boys were recording a live video for 'slow down' they were doing it from 6:00am all the way up to 11:00pm, it was hard on everyone but they did it anyways since they wanted everything perfect. 

It was 12:00 pm, lunch time, which meant it was their lunch break. 

"Hi Daniel, do you want to go and get food with me?" Corbyn asked Daniel who was drinking water. 

"Sure, where do you want to go?" Daniel asked, standing up and putting his phone in his pocket. 

"Chipotle?"

"Yeah, let's go" Daniel said grabbing Corbyn's hand, and intertwining their fingers. 

From afar Randy was watching them, he knew they had something going on, but he didn't like it, so he made a plan for it to stop. 

Lunch was over and everyone was getting back at recording, continuing to talk and have fun. 

(The next day) 

It was 9:00am when Corbyn woke up, today was a day off where they didn't do much, just relax. 
He was going to do that, but instead he got a call from Randy. 

"Hello Randy" Corbyn said in a tired voice. 

"I'm coming over, I have to talk to you about something" Randy said before he hung up. 

Corbyn quickly got out of bed and got in the shower, he got dressed. When he was done everything he heard a car door shutting and after a couples seconds a knock on the door, Corbyn went down his stairs opening the door letting Randy in. 

"What did you want to talk about?" Corbyn asked, playing with his hair hoping it would dry. 

"About you and Daniel" Randy stated seriously. 

"What do you mean" Corbyn asked sitting down on a couch, Randy following after him. 

"It's obvious you two have something, and that can't be acceptable. You have to do something, that's why I told that girl, Lera, that you and her would be going out tonight" Randy said, "I don't want to hear a no, and don't tell Daniel" 

Even though Corbyn was sad, he did like Lera also, but he alway knew he liked Daniel more, more as a friend, even as a crush. He didn't like the idea of his and Lera's 'date' tonight, he promised Daniel they would hangout out and go stargazing. 

"I can't I promised Danie-" Corbyn started before getting cut off by Randy. 

"I told you, you can't say no, I already arranged it, your going to pick her up at 12:00pm she'll be expecting a call" Randy said getting up and opening the door, "Bye Corbyn" 

"Hey bro" Jonah said coming out from behind a wall, "I heard what Randy said, i'm sorry, I know how much you like Daniel" 

"It's whatever, I just wasn't expecting that, I don't want to hurt him. Oh my gosh Jonah, what happens if I hurt him, and he doesn't want to talk to me" Corbyn said, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"Oh Corbyn, he won't hate you, you can tell him what happened, he'll understand. You'll get him back" Jonah said, bringing Corbyn into a tight hug. 

"Thanks Jo, i'm going to take another shower, and hopefully Dani's awake so I can see him" 

"Alright bye Corbs" Jonah said. 

Corbyn took another shower, blow drying his hair and using his fingers as a comb. He went back down stairs putting his shoes on, picking up his phone and wallet, leaving his house to go at Daniel's.