I missed you

3rd pov:

"Daniel, why didn't you ask me this before hand. We're supposed to get married in 1 month and you're leaving in the next weeks" Corbyn asked a calm Daniel, while he was panicking. 

"I'm sorry you found out like that" Daniel said "I just wanted to see if they would accept me" 

"You could have told me and we could have moved the wedding date, are you even going" Corbyn asked frantically walking around. 

"Well...No...I was just curious" Daniel retorted trying to calm the pacing brunette.

"I don't care if you went you could have told me. Because it sounds like you want to go, I don't care" Corbyn yelled frustradly. 

"I do want to go, but I don't want to upset you" 

"Just go!" Corbyn yelled, tears threatening. "Your basically saying you want to go there and cut off the wedding" Corbyn wasn't good with last minute things, especially something like this, where he can go straight to the point, and make thing worse. 
Corbyn left before Daniel had the chance to speak, never liking to cry in front of  people. 

Daniel sighed, taking the ring off his finger. He knew that this stupid argument, or whatever that was, shouldn't be something to cut off a wedding, but Daniel had been wanting to go at the college ever since he graduated, yet never committed to  it. 
With that Daniel left, without taking his stuff and calling an uber, after a 30 minute drive they arrived at the airport. The college was in Vancouver, British Columbia, them not living in an apartment in New York. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today would've been 3 months we were married" Corbyn said to his best friend Jack and Zach. 

Daniel had lost contact with his friends in New York except Jonah, who was quite obvious upset with Daniel, but continued to help him with anything. 
Jack and Zach both very upset at the blonde, knowing they had to help a broken brunette sitting in front of them. 

"We know Corbs, but he shouldn't be worth your tears" Jack told a sad Corbyn. 

Now, here the 3 boys are sat, in a café in New York City, today was a day in the Café where signers could go and sign whatever their hearts desired. 

"I know it's just hard, knowing how we were dating for a while and going to get mari-" Corbyn got cut off by familiar voice. 

"Uhm hey, I wrote this song a couple months ago, and I hope you all enjoy it" Corbyn turned around in his seat lightning speed. Corbyn's eyes beginning to tear up, but still trying to keep calm. Corbyn looking into his ex's eyes; Daniel. The two keeping a stare with each other the entire time. 

Daniel put down his guitar and began walking towards Corbyn's table. 

"Listen Corbyn, I'm sorry for everything I've done. But would you be willing to be with me again?" Daniel asked with a glistel in his eyes, something Corbyn never saw. Daniel heard Jack scoff next to him, closing his eyes Daniel took a deep breath, re-opening them he saw Corbyn was gone. 

Daniel turned around, immediately being faced with a bright smiled Corbyn, who wrapped his arms around Daniel's neck. 

"Hey Dani" Corbyn said once he pulled back. 

"Hi Corbs, again sorry for everything I did I never mean-" Daniel got cut off by lips carefully placed on his.  

"It's alright, just don't do that again" Corbyn said against Daniel's lips. 

Everyone in the café clapping at them, and Zach and Jack both standing up and pulling Daniel into a hug, missing their best friend. 

"I missed you Daniel" Jack said hugging Daniel tightly. 

"I missed you as well" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a cute thing I came up with while doing homework.

But 4.6k on this story!?!?!!? WHAT! 

Thank you all so much for reading my things, I greatly appreciate it. 

Also, for my next one I write, should it be fluff or smut? I can't chose. 

But thank you all for reading. 

Love you all!!

~McKayla xx