Thirty Three.

Ty'Re Jackson (Bam)

We all walked in the court room and took our seats. After about 5 minutes, an officer walked in with Shoota behind him. He instantly smiled as he saw our faces.

The trial finally started and everyone sat quietly as one officer started to speak. "All rise." He said as the judge walked in the courtroom.

The judge took her seat. "You may be seated," the officer said and the trail began.

"Your honor, I don't want to waste your time explaining the situation all over again because I'm sure you have more important cases to review. We have called for a new case because new evidence has been recently discovered. May I present ?" Ted, Shoota's lawyer asked.

"You may." The judge answered. Ted opened a folder, pulling pictures out. "Your honor, what I have here is evidence that my client's assumed "murder victim" is still alive. May I approach your bench to provide to you these shocking pictures?"

"Yes you may." Ted walked over to the judge and handed her the photos. She took her glasses off and looked over at Dontae's lawyer who held a nervous facial expression on his face.

"Mr. Jones you may step away from the bench. I would like to hold onto these pictures if you don't mind. A case will be brought up against your client for Pseudocide, Mr. Steward. Mr. Jymir Paine, on the other hand, has nothing to do with this new case. I am releasing him and dismissing all charges against him. This Court is dismissed." The courtroom roamed with cheers and clapping. Unique and Kendanesia were pouring their eyes out while the handcuffs were being removed off of Shoota's wrist. The rest of us was smiling ear to ear. He walked over and hugged Unique.

After greeting everybody, we all made our way out of the courthouse and headed over to my house. Well everybody except for Shoota and Unique, they went home so he could freshen up.

"I can't believe that boy faked his death." Kendanesia said as we drove.

"He fucking round he gone end up dead for real now." Luna told her as K2 nodded his head in agreement. I remained silent. I wasn't going to say too much right now. Celebrate today, kill tomorrow.

Unique Brunson (Nini)

I ran Shoota a nice, hot, bubble bath as he began to undress. I admired how buff he had gotten. It's been two months since he went in but it felt like 2 years away from my boy. All I could do was stare as he stood in the mirror and slipped his shirt off. I can't lie I missed him so much and wanted to feel every inch of him in me right now but that can wait.

"Why you keep staring at me mamas?" He said in a smooth tone looking at me in the mirror. "A nigga can't get naked in peace?"

I chuckled and pushed my body up from against the wall walking towards him. He turned around facing me, staring me in my eyes. I gave him a slight smirk and walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind me.

Grabbing my phone off of the charger, I facetimed Nesia to see what she was doing.

"You should be doing the nasty with your man right now." She said causing me to chuckle as the phone connected on the second ring.

"He's taking a bath right now. We gon be over there in about a hour after he finish getting ready."

"Okay imma let Bam know. We just gon chill a lil he said. You know we all missed him."

"Yea I'm so happy he's home. I was really going through it." I sighed remembering how deep in depression I was. I shook the flashbacks out of my head as I heard my name being called. "Anyways he yelling for me so Imma text you when we on the way." We said our goodbyes and I hung up and proceed to the bathroom.

"Get in with me." He told me.

Very short chapter but I promise I'm about to get back right since y'all seem to love this book so much. I'll update tomorrow 😗