Thirty.

Kendanesia Parker (nesia)

I sat on the couch minding my business as the mattress people brought the new mattress through the house. I was still mad at Bam's trifling ass for trying to burn me alive.

"You want Georgio's or Pizza Hut ?" K2 asked me coming from out of the movie theatre.

"Georgio's." I told him as I turned it to Martin on the big flat screen TV.

"Ard. You know you gon be here by yo self all night ? You better call pooda and them to come chill with you." He said calling in the food.

I'm always alone by myself so I'm not even surprised. Bam be out trapping most of the time and so does the rest of the guys. Tonight they had to handle the trap situation tho. Bam didn't tell me, but Patience told Nookie and Nookie told me.

"Kendanesia comere!" I heard Bam hell from the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and headed towards his direction.

I placed my elbow on the counter and rested my chin in my hand.  "What ?" I asked full of boredom and attitude.

"You still mad ? Get ova that shit. It was a fair argument." He said throwing some green grapes in his stank ass mouth.

"Okay. What do you want?" I asked growing aggravated.

"Come ride wimme." He places the grapes back into the fridge and grabbed his keys off of the counter.

"Ride with you where ? My stomach hurt, I think my period finna come on." I said pouting as I rubbed my stomach.

"You just need to go use the bathroom." He told me turning his nose up.

I rolled my eyes at him, "No I don't. You always hollering about using the bathroom that like that solves every stomach problem."

"Whatever. Come ride wimme, I'll feed ya."

I laughed at his response. "You a lil too late on feeding me. K2 ordered me pizza from Georgio's." I flashed a smile at him.

"Fuck ya then. I'll spin by myself." He slipped his ugly feet into his Givenchy slides and walked out of the front door.

"What's his problem?" Luna asked coming from upstairs.

"Nothing he just being the usual asshole he normally is." I said sitting on the couch, turning my attention back to the tv.

I grabbed my phone texting the girls to see what they were up to.

4L 💓💓

Hi whoresss

Pooda 🐩
Wassup skimp

Munchie 🖤
Hi love.

Unique 🧚🏼‍♀️
Heyyyy

Jayonna must be at work, what y'all doing ?

Munchie 🖤
I think she is. Nothing, chillin

Unique 🧚🏼‍♀️
Outside smoking

Stressed Nini ?

Pooda 🐩
I'm getting a pedicure 🙂🙂🙂

Pooda you could've invited us 😐

Pooda 🐩
Y'all be all boo'd up with y'all men, y'all don't be having time for me 🤣

Unique 🧚🏼‍♀️
Um, my man is in jail .

Pooda 🐩
O- 😧I forgot

Y'all should come over to Bam house and chill wimme tonight. They gon be out making plays.

Munchie 🖤
I'm down.

Pooda 🐩
Me toooo

Unique 🧚🏼‍♀️
Same, I'll ask jayy when she gets off.

My stomach was hurting bad and it was like this for 3 days now. I decided to go try and use the bathroom.

Ty'Re Jackson (bam)

I went by a flower shop to pick out some nice flowers for Kendanesia. I was going to be out all night so I wanted to be nice before I left. Who knows if I'd be coming back tonight.

I played "Blowin' Smoke" by Tae Blocka as I pulled off and headed back towards the house. I immediately noticed a black charger following  me. I sped up and clutched my gun in my lap. I swerved into the left lane between a RV and a Toyota. The charger pulled up beside me and I rolled down my passenger window sending shots to the driver side.

I didn't wanna kill em cause we on the interstate and that would cause a big ass accident that nobody had time for. I emptied my whole clip and sped off as the car fell back a little.

The cars in front of me sped up and I passed by some who looked as if they were calling the police. I ain give a fuck tho cause I fled the scene.

Just a short teaser, y'all miss me ?