Fourteen.

Kendanesia Parker (Nesia)

I woke up from the nap I took yesterday after arguing with Bam. Today my brother was coming home and he ensured me that I could stay with him. So that's where I'm going. And I'm leaving without Bam's consent. I mean he does shit without my permission.

I got out of bed going to the bathroom to start my hygiene. I took my shower and brushed my teeth then did my hair into a bun. I was getting my hair done later today.

Taking a picture, I decided to post on Instagram.

Admire_babynesia

Admire_babynesia  Making niggas go crazy 😜

Admire_babynesia Making niggas go crazy 😜

NookieTookEm  Period onna mad hoe friend 🧚🏼‍♀️

Admire_babynesia  love you  💕
1 like

I packed a few of my clothes into bags and suitcases and then texted my brother letting him know i was ready.

Today 12:33 pm

Kadeen 🧟‍♂️
15 minutes away have all yo stuff by the door.

Trust me I will
Delivered

I took bags down the stairs, few by few. I only had like 7 or 8 of them so it wasn't too much moving back and forth.

After a while the door bell rung.

Shit.

I hope Bam didn't hear that. I opened the door and my brother was standing there smiling at me.

"I missed you sooooo much!" I squealed as I jumped on him.

"I miss you too lil sis. Let's get yo stuff tho."

He grabbed 3 of my bags and placed them in the trunk of the car. I grabbed the others and passed them to him and he told me to get in the car.

He went back shutting the door not caring to lock it, and got in the driver seat to his 2019 Aston Martin Rapide and sped off.

"You ate yet ?" He asked typing on his phone.

"No. I didn't feel like cooking."

"Want Waffle House?"

"Yessss Kadeen, you know I love Waffle House!" He laughed as I instantly grew happy. I missed him so much.