Eleven.

Ty'Re Jackson (Bam)

I woke up seeing Kendanesia ass drooling on my arm.

Nasty ass.

"Get up." She ain say nun so I shook her.

"Hm?"

"Watch out"

"Bae noooo"

"Gah stop allat damn whinin, I gotta go."

"Way you going." She sat up pouting at me.

"Out."

"You going to be a hoe bam? Cause I'll beat yo ass."

"Bra chill on allat. I'm going to my ma house."

"I wanna come."

"No nesia."

"Why?"

"Cause you can't come."

"You don't want me to come. It's fine tho." She laid her dramatic ass back down and pulled the covers over her.

Grabbing my phone of the charger, I walked out the room and left the apartment.

I got in my car heading to the interstate until Kendanesia FaceTimed me making me groan.

"Why I couldn't come bae?"

"Nesia I'm driving."

"So? You going to be a hoe. You cheating on me?"

"Man bye. You being a crybaby." I hung up on her and did a U-turn going to get her.

I called her back and she answered on the first ring.

"Bring yo ass outside man." I hung up again before she could say anything.

10 minutes later she walked out with a black tank top shirt on and a jean jacket with some black jeans.

"Take my picture."

"No. Get in."

"Ty'Reeeeee."

"Stop gah damn." I got out snatching her phone from her making her smile at me.

"Shut that shit up." I snapped her picture and got back in cranking my car up.

" I snapped her picture and got back in cranking my car up

She was standing outside looking at her picture. As she started walking over, I locked my door.

"Bam." She stared at me with a blank face expression.

I shook my finger at her "nuh uh." I started to pull off making her cry. I unlocked the door and she got in pulling her hoodie over her head laying on the window.

"Now why is you crying?"

"Leave me alone."

"Kendanesia stop being a brat."