Three.

Ty'Re Jackson (Bam)

I woke up hearing my tv on

I woke up hearing my tv on. I looked over at the girl I brought to the hotel with me lastnight.

"Aye turn that tf down !" I barked at her.

"Bitch see me sleeping," I mumbled grabbing my phone seeing it was 8:50 am.

"Oh shit ! I gotta go. Aye, I'm finna dip."

"Where you going ?" The girl asked. I looked at her sideways.

"Hoe we ain together you was a fuck and duck. Way I step ain yo business. Now like I said I'm out." I said taking my phone off the charger. I grabbed my keys and walked out.

I opened the door getting in my 2019 hellcat challenger.

I thought about if I should hit up the trap before or after school.

K2 👹would like to FaceTime

"My nigga." I said answering.

"Yooo"

"Waspop bitch ass nigga!" He yelled drinking a Capri sun.

"My nigga. Wassup"

"What time class start mane? I lost my schedule and shit."

"The first class start at 9:55. I'm otw to the crib. I'll hit up the trap lata." I told him.

"What happened with you and that lil bih lastnight bra?" He asked laughing.

"Maneee I ain even wanted to hit bra. I let the hoe suck me up. Dassit."

He chuckled, "dem bitches that been at Wendy's the otha night been hella fine! I wanted to tap the lil darkskin one."

"They was bad. The lightskin one pissed me off tho then she got smart wimme like I wouldnt sock her ass. Mfs couldn't even orda in peace bra."

"You gotta chill on that hothead shit mane." He said with a straight face. "Youon even know the gah and wanna beat ha ass."

"Fuck ha. But aye imma holla at ya I'm pulling in the crib na."

"Bet."

I turned my car off, got out and walked to the house unlocking the door.

I lived in a huge house. By myself. I don't bring hoes where I lay my head. I always get a hotel room. Nobody know where I live except for my niggas, my ma dukes and my sister.

I headed upstairs to my room and went in the bathroom. I started doing my hygiene. After about 40 minutes I was dressed and heading out the door otw to school. I bumped baby by lil baby.