Thirty One

Ty'Re Jackson (Bam)

I smacked Luna on the head for the 3rd time tonight since we've been in the car.

"Hit me one mo' gain and imma AIR THIS BITCH OUT!" He told me waving his AK-47 around senselessly.

"Yea that wah you do and watch I have you buying me a new van muhfucka." Blaze told him calmly.

"Bitch I know you ain gon be mad bout no damn van." I said looking at blaze through the holes in my ski mask.

"And the fuck is." He responded causing me to shake my head.

We pulled up to an abandoned warehouse far out of town. We already knew who robbed our trap. It was Marco, one of the old niggas from the east side.

"This muhfucka got some balls on him to be robbing our trap." Luna said cocking his gun.

"And was sloppy as fuck with it too. Nigga was basically begging us to find his ass and kill em." Jay5 said as he tied his black Air Force 1s.

"Ard let's move out." I told them putting my gloves on and grabbing my UMP .45.

Kendanesia Parker

Liked by certifiednini, 1kbam, and 1,562 others Admire_babynesia   you bitches been sayin a lot of shit about me lately, do me a favor & stfu for me 😘

Admire_babynesia   you bitches been sayin a lot of shit about me lately, do me a favor & stfu for me 😘

Comments disabled.

"What y'all wanna do ?" I asked the girls as we all sat around on the couches in the living room.

"Play Kash Doll right quick." Jayonna said passing me the remote.

I clicked on to YouTube and typed in kash doll. "Which song?" I asked.

"For everybody duh." Jay said sticking her tongue out.

I scrolled over and clicked the song.

Hey, ladies? have you ever had to call one of these lil hood rats ? And, and she try to act like, you don't know who the fuck yo nigga is ?, The song started off saying.

"MAN THESE BITCHES DONE LOST THEY MINDS!" Nini yelled.

"DONT DO THAT!" Munchie co-signed.

She gon say some, listen

"Don't hit my line, asking why my numba in yo nigga shit, you wasting ya time. Prolly shoulda asked that nigga bitch." I sung all with them.

"HE PROLLY WOULDNT FUCK WITH THAT, HE PROLLY WANT A BAD BITCH IN HIS LIFE. I MEAN HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ?! I MEAN YOU SAID THAT HE WAS YO NIGGA RIGHT ??!" Pooda screamed out.

"CUFFIN IS DEAD ! YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID, BITCH CUFFIN IS DEAD ! THESE NEW NIGGAS DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT THEY IN AND OUT OF EVERYBODY. NEVER TRUST NO NIGGA BITCH ALL THESE NIGGAS COUNTERFEIT! BABYGIRL, WHEN YOU GON LEARN ? THAT IS NOT YO NIGGA, SHIT! Oh yea you know wah time it is. " We all yelled and jumped around.