Twenty Three.

Ty'Re Jackson (Bam)

Me and the guys walked in footlocker and started looking at all the new releases.

"Man these muhfuckas ain got shit I want." K2 complained.

"Bitch you barley looked." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Do you guys need some help?" A little brown skin girl asked us. She was about 5 feet with black hair but I knew it was a wig. Bitches never wear they real hair no damn more.

"Yea Iont see SHIT in this fucking store. Think you can help with that ma?" K2 asked her smirking.

"Maybe I can." She smirked back. "Follow me."

He followed her leaving me standing there. I walked over to Luna and them seeing them with bags in their hands.

"I came in here just to end up leaving with not shit." I grumbled.

"Who gives a damn?" Blaze said looking up from his phone. His bitch ass been in a bad mood all day.

"You shut the hell up, I won't talking to you."

We walked out of footlocker leaving K2 behind.

"K2 know damn well if Pooda find out he flirting with that damn girl she gon raise hell." Jay5 said laughing. And he was right. Pooda crazy as hell.

"Y'all wanna get sumn from the food court or somewhere else?" I said as we walked through the mall.

"Somewhere else. Don't want this." Blaze said.

"You don't talk nomore today. Sick of yo attitude muhfucka."

"Niggas must be on they period." Luna yelled making all of us laugh.

"Must be." Shoota exclaimed.

"That's him! Move, move, move."

We all turned around seeing 12 rushing towards us with they hands on they hips. We held our hands up as they ran towards us.

"Jamir Montez Paine, you are under arrest for the murder of Dontae Mack. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you can not afford-"

"Bitch I can afford anything I lay my eyes on."

"If you can not afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?" The white lady asked Shoota. He didn't respond.

"With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me ?" Again he didn't respond.

"Who the fuck is Dontae?" K2 yelled.

"SAME DAMN THING I WANNA KNOW!" A angry Shoota yelled as they tightened his handcuffs and began pulling him away.

"Man now we gotta get him outta this shit." I sighed rubbing my head.

"MURDA? Only god can work miracles like that." K2 said shaking his head as we walked.

"Who gon tell Nini ?" Luna asked.

"Shid not me." Blaze told us.

"Me neither, hell?"

"Shid I guess nobody then."

"Luna what the hell? Somebody gotta tell ha bruh."

"Mannnn, I'll do it damn."

I grabbed my phone out my pocket calling Nini as we walked to the car.