Twenty Two.

9:46 pm that night..

Ty're Jackson (Bam)

I walked in the trap passing by the guards with shoota walking beside me. He wanted to ride with me since Nini stayed at the house with nesia.

"Aye take my picture right quick."

"Nigga this is not a picture moment."

"Nigga take the shit!"

I snatched his phone from him taking the picture and throwing him his phone.

Shootadadon

Liked by summeramir

Liked by summeramir., 5dahitman, and 1,620 others

Shootadadon I shoot them bullets that make ya heart stop 🤫

5dahitman Bra 🤬😈
1 like

"Bitch don't be throwing my shit!"

"Shut the hell up." We walked to the back seeing Luna, Jay5, K2 and even Blaze sitting around.

"Ard so basically me and Leon cousins from off my pops side. But we not close cousins. We ain first, second or third. Anyway, the nigga named Sac is his Leon daddy's brother son. So that's how they cousins. But that nigga ain my cousin. Hell no." This nigga, I thought. "Word around Sac and Leon own a trap somewhere down south." Shoota explained to us.

"If the nigga from down south the fuck he doing in Chicago ?" I questioned confused as hell.

"And which brings me to another question, how the fuck Akell get tied in with him?" Luna said sounding as if he was thinking.

"So what y'all thinking?"

"Well if I must say something, Jamir hun.. this is YOUR cousin-"

"Barely." Shoota added cutting K2 off.

I chuckled at his remark. "Well whatever that's not the point. He's kind of your cousin. You should text him, see what he's on." K2 suggested.

"Your idea is a good one, but it's not good in this case," I said taking a seat beside Luna. "Shoota and Leon dont necessarily talk on a regular basis and for him to text him out of the ordinary would be rather strange."

"You gotta point."

"What I think we should do is find out his whereabouts while he's in town and maybe just accidentally bump into him."