Twenty Eight

The same day..

Jordan Smith (Jay5)

5dahitman

Liked by Admire_babynesia, certifiednini, and 2,311 others 5dahitman  I can't argue about a bitch but I can shoot a nigga ova paper 🥴⭐️

5dahitman  I can't argue about a bitch but I can shoot a nigga ova paper 🥴⭐️

1kbam  Day 1 💪🏽

Certified2x Bitch ass nigga 😂💪🏽💪🏽

"What the fuck do you want to eat ?!" My momma yelled as I played the game.

"Bra you always fucking yelling." I mumbled shooting the ball on 2k.

"OUCH !" I said and rubbed my neck as I looked at my momma like she had lost her mind. "You better stop hitting me Tammy."

"What you want to eat Jordan?" She asked grabbing her phone off of my bed.

"Imma eat lata, don't worry bout allat." I told her turning my system off.

"Mmm, well I'm bout to go." She told me as she walked out of my room.

"Where you going when you leave hea?" I asked running behind her.

"My damn house boy. Mind yo business I'm grown."

"I bet you told me where you going tho. Oh okay, like I thought." I said causing her to roll her eyes and walk out of the door getting in the 2019 G wagon Benz I bought her for Christmas last year.

I closed the door behind her and headed upstairs grabbing my jacket and putting on my Givenchy slides and then going back downstairs to the kitchen.

I got me some grapes out of the fridge and placed a few in a plastic cup before rinsing them off and then leaving out of the house.

I hopped in my car and sped off as I FaceTimed Patience.

"Wassup ma." I greeted her as I stopped at a red light.

"Ughhhh, whaaat jordan?!" She said sounding grumpy.

"What's the matta with you?" I asked her scrunching my face up in the camera.

"You woke me up out of my sleep man. What do you want?" She placed her eyes in the camera so I could see them. She kept opening and shutting them.

"I'm finna come by dea." I told her pulling off. I was only about five minutes away from where she lived.

"Bra i don't care." She hung up making me chuckle as I turned on her street.