Sixteen.

Kendanesia Parker (Nesia)

I woke up to Kadeen yelling at someone.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK ! DONT HAVE NIGGAS LOOKING FAH ME IM OUT OF THAT DOPE SHIT NOW!"

Im climbed out of bed, putting my bedroom shoes on and walked to his room but he wasn't there. I proceed down stairs seeing him in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"They wanna meet? Well tell them mfs I'm back in Chicago we can meet at my house." He paused for a minute before saying a few last words and hanging up.

"Goodmoring." I spoke making him jump and drop the spatula he was making pancakes with.

"Damn you scared me. Lil ugly ass." I mugged him as I sat at the counter.

"Why you being so mean, I literally just woke up. Not even bothering you yet." I mumbled the last part.

"Yet? Yea I heard yo dumbass. Shut up."

"Who was that on the phone ?"

"Niz. Some young niggas in the business wanna meet me and shit. So I just told em to meet me here. And if anything pop off, I'm blowing all they heads off."

I shook my head at him. He's so violent I swearrr.

"Lemme have a gun." I said as he made my plate.

"Girl if youon get yo ass on somewhere. Bout a damn gun. The hell you gon do with a gun miss?"

"Shoot at people." I made the soft face.

"Girl please move. When that gun knock yo ass back then you gon be hurt."

"I don't have to get a big one Kay."

"I thought I gave yo ass a gun already." He placed my plate in front of me and stood there with his hands on his hips.

"You did-"

"Well wah happen to that?"

"I want another oneeeee"

"No"

"Kadeennnnn"

"Iont wanna hear it. And when you finish put some clothes on. Not finna be half naked round here when them niggas come."

"I have a hair appointment anyway."

"I thought you been had one."

"I did but I rescheduled. Mind yo businessssss."

"Whatever." He walked upstairs and I finished eating then did the same.

I walked in my room grabbing some clothes and walked into the bathroom. I got in the shower for about 25 minutes before getting out and doing my hygiene. Leaving my hair the way it was, i walked out of the bathroom grabbing my phone, charger, purse and keys and walked out of the room heading downstairs.

"KAY IM LEAVING!"

"WAY YOU GOING?"

"MY HAIR APPOINTMENT"

"OH ARD!"

I walked out shutting the front door then got in my car. I blasted Camelot by NLE Choppa as I made my way down town.

My phone started ranging making me look at it then grab it. It was Nini.

"Haven't heard from her in a long time." I mumbled as I answered. "Hello?"

"Hey girl, way you going?"

"I got a hair appointment. Wassup?"

"I was just calling to check on you. We ain talked in forever."