Twenty Four.

Unique Brunson (Nini)

I laid in bed starring at the ceiling. I had just gotten off of the phone with a lawyer for Jamir. Turns out that the Dontae boy is the boy that Shoota was beating up in the party. I didn't know he died from that tho ...

My phone started to ring but I didn't feel like grabbing it so I just ignored it. Eventually they hung up. But it rung again.

Big Bra 🏋🏽‍♀️ would like to FaceTime...

"Yes Ty'Re ?"

"Don't yes Ty'Re me." He said, mouth full of attitude.

"What's the attitude for?"

"The fuck is Kendanesia ?"

"Out with her dad."

"OUT WITH HER DAD? That nigga in jail fuck you mean?"

"Aw poor tank." I laughed at his face.

"Man what bruh?!"

"She didn't tell you?" I asked him still laughing on the inside.

"Tell me what?" He asked with a mug on his face.

"Her dad got out of jail like 2 whole weeks ago. He been staying with her and kadeen."

"And what's his name again?"

"Oh I'm sorry but that's classified information that I can't give out without the government's consent." I joked around.

"Man bye you onnat dumb shit forreal."

"I'm notttt I just don't think I should tell you. That's her business not mine, if she wants you to know about him she'll tell you. Which I doubt she's gonna do because you know.. y'all on bad terms."

"Whatever." He hung up making me shake my head.

I finally decided to get up and get dressed. I don't know what I was about to do but I didn't wanna be home doing nothing.

Kendanesia Parker (nesia)

"Da which one you want ?"

"Girl I don't fucking know." He laughed.

"Your difficult."

"And so are you."

"I don't care." We were in Florida shopping and having fun. I decided to take him to get a spa while we were here and he doesn't know which bed he wants to lay on.

"Hi I'll be providing your service today." A lady spoke to my dad. She was a gorgeous chocolate woman with straight black hair down her back.