Twenty Seven

Kendanesia Parker (nesia)

I sat in the car blazing Elevate by KountUpWitDaK and throwing up gang signs.

K2 was in the barbershop getting a tape up so I just decided to wait outside. Mainly because A: I knew it was hella niggas in there and B: I wanted to blaze his speakers.

"Keep it real wit yo dawg no matta what, they can't say that you ain real if you ain change up, the same hood, the same opps, the same guns, they think it's dumb but that's his ass he getting banged up, my feelings left they in the past they just hanged up, I'm in Merk City with my niggas livin dangerous." I rapped along bopping my head to the beat.

I received a text making the music go low for a little.

My best half 🔗❤️
Come take my picture.

I rolled my eyes as I read Demontrez's message and disconnected my phone from the Bluetooth. I got out pulling my pants up and walking inside the barbershop.

As I opened the door, everyone's head shot my way. K2 got up walking over to me giving me his phone.

"And don't be sloppy with it." He said making me mug him.

I snapped three pictures. "Here hoe. Now take mine." I told him giving him his phone back.

"Take yours outside cause you like to do extra shit in yo poses." He gave me a fake smile and continued looking at his pictures.

Certified2x

Liked by certifiednini, admire_babynesia, and 1,276 moreCertified2x  Need me a bitch who don't mind me wearing black forces 😖

Certified2x Need me a bitch who don't mind me wearing black forces 😖

Admire_babynesia good luck with that 😖😖😖

"Nesia don't make me fuck you up." He said as he mushed my head and pushed me out the door of the barbershop.

"Shut up and take my pictures now. And STOP PUSHING ME!"

"Dramatic." He mumbled as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

He finished taking the pictures and then handed me his phone as he walked away getting into the car.

I got in after him and he was already playing his music.

"What's this?" I asked referring to the song he was playing.

"It's by Key Glock and Young Dolph."

"That's not telling me the song. Or is it called it's ?"

"Man it's called ill off they new album." He said catching a attitude.

"Don't get a attitude with me all I did was ask a question. Matta fact take me home I got somewhere to be tonight." I said sitting back in the seat with my arms folded.