Chapter 1 - Awakened

A bright light blinded me as I opened my eyes. Once I adjusted to it, I observed my surroundings. Several people strangely dressed stood around me, with weird noises coming out of their mouths. Suddenly, it's like something inside of me clicked, allowing me to understand them.

???: We finally did it. We have successfully created the strongest weapon in existence.

'Who are you?'

  One of the other strange people began to speak.

???: This is the best we could've made. It doesn't need to eat or sleep. However, it will still age. It can reproduce with someone, though.

???: Is that why it looks like a male skeleton child?

???: Yes. We can train it to fight now once we finish these tests.

  They grabbed flat boards with moving objects on the surface and touched it with their fingers constantly. Every once in awhile, they looked at me and then back in the boards. They told me to sit up, which I somehow understood what that meant. They gave me commands of moving my limbs, looking at my mobility. One of the mysterious people looked at the other with a certain emotion.

???: It's responding at extraordinary rates.

  The people put their boards down, finishing their last command. That's when they grabbed something from the table. There was a strange type of glowing substance in the cylinder. There was a thin pointed stick, a drop of the glowing liquid dripped on the end. They grabbed my arm and put the object into it. Pain shot through me. I didn't like this feeling. Pulling back, I flinched and gave the person an unknown expression.

???: Listen, Skeleton. You better cooperate.

???: Go easy. If it gets mentally unstoppable, it can destroy everything in it's path.

  When the glowing liquid was fully in my arm, I felt something weird, like my eyes were heavy. Before I passed out, I saw a tiny person, they had a type of dark stain on their cheek. They also had mismatched eyes and something large around their neck.

(Time Skip)

  I woke up in a bland room. I laid on something soft. Getting up, I looked around. There was a round thing on the wall with two black lines, one longer and one shorter. They were both pointing up. A big clear wall was to my right, letting me see people walk by. They eventually stopped, the room on the other side became dark. I got the feeling that I was the only one in the area.

  I got up and explored the room around me. There was only a platform-like thing, the round disc on the wall, and the soft object I was resting on. I saw something on the other side of the clear wall.

'Project-7834EQ. What does that mean?'

(Four Years Later)

  My body hurt to no end. The scientists, what they called themselves, had ran me through several tests and stabbed me with that thing. I believe it was called a "syringe". I was apparently some sort of weapon of mass destruction which was very important to the war that was happening outside of this place.

  There was only one thing that made me fascinated. It was that person, who had mismatched eyes and the stain on their cheek. Everyday, I would see him walk by. I watched him for those few seconds for as long as I can remember. Luckily, I was able to see something on his chest when he passed by yesterday.

'Comyet'

  I didn't understand what that meant or how to pronounce it. My guess, that's what he was called. Now that I think about him, he should be passing by right about now. I noticed that the black lines on the round disc were in a certain place when I saw him. I always saw him when the short one was pointing left and the left one was pointing up.

  Sitting up, I waited patiently for Comyet. My face changed when I realized that he never walked by. He was late. That wasn't like him. That's when I heard a noise from the clear wall. Looking at the noise, I saw him standing there, staring at me. He pulled something from his clothing and then entered my room. He was in here with me. I backed away slightly when I saw that he was carrying something. He began to speak.

???: I'm not here to hurt you.

  He raised his hand as he set down the object on the floor.

???: You just seemed lonely so I wanted to give you some company. My name is Ink. What's yours?

It took me awhile to process what he was doing. He wasn't acting like the scientists. He wasn't holding a syringe. Was he just communicating to me?

Me: ... Project-7834EQ.

Ink: That's your scientific name. What is your actual name?

Me: ... I-I don't h-have one.

Ink: That's a shame. Then I'll give you.

He looked at me for a few seconds.

Ink: You have error signs floating around you. How about...

Error

A Quick Discussion

Welcome to the world of "Chemically Created For You"

So excited for this one.

This book is mostly in Error's POV