Chapter 13 - Shopping

My eyes opened when I felt Ink shift his position under the covers. When I saw Ink's "tattoo" covered body, I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

Moving closer to Ink, I wrapped my arms over his hips and watched him grab his "phone".

  I closed my eyes as I quietly let out a relaxed breath. My mind played through the memories of sexual intercourse which made me subconsciously bury myself in the crook of Ink's neck.

  It felt like I could spend the rest of my days in this single room with Ink. I would have never experienced anything if I was kept trapped within the Contra building.

  Suddenly, I felt Ink lift my arm up and crawl out from the covers. He headed towards the bathroom but stopped at the entrance. I stared at him in confusion until he grabbed my arm. I was dragged into the bathroom with him.

I watched him activate the machinery in the back, causing water to fall from the attached object on the wall.

Me: What's that?

Ink: A shower.

He said as he took my hand and dragged me towards it.

Ink: You don't need it but I'm going to teach you how to use it anyway.

  I took note that clothing was not allowed while showering as I watched Ink step in. He reached out for my hand and gently pulled me in. There weren't any problems since we were already undressed because of "sex".

(Time Skip)

Ink gave me a "towel" to dry myself. Despite the fact that I don't need to shower, it felt refreshing.

Walking out of the bathroom, I found Ink at the small kitchen counter in the corner of his one room apartment.

I noticed Ink's clothing. He was wearing his brown scarf over my turtleneck without pants. Honestly, I think that Ink should dress like that more often.

  I watched Ink walk over to a strange box under the counter and open it.

Ink: Shit. I need to get groceries. Error, I'm going to the store.

Me: I'm coming with you.

Ink: Are you sure? Last time, bad things happened.

Me: I'll protect you.

Teleporting to Ink, I stared at him directly in his rainbow eyes.

Me: I won't let anything happen to you, Ink.

Ink's rainbow blush appeared before he timidly hid himself in his brown scarf.

I felt myself chuckle but quickly recoil back with surprise. Ink looked up at me.

Me: I've never laughed before. That felt weird but...

A smile crept onto my face.

Me: I liked it.

Ink blinked before putting his hands on my cheeks. His rainbow blush made my face heat up.

Ink: Oh my god. Your laugh is so adorable. For someone so dominant, your laugh is cute.