Chapter 27 - Answering

Ink's POV

  The door busted open and I saw my father with people behind him. Father did not look happy. He suddenly pointed at Mason.

Father: Arrest him for treason.

  Guards rushed towards Mason and grabbed him by the arms. The young scientist squirmed in panic.

Mason: What did I do?!

Father: Attempt to assassinate Ink.

Mason: I did no such thing!

  He yelled as he was dragged away. Mason's voice became distant before eventually disappearing. I looked at father with a confused expression.

Me: What are you going to do with him?

  Father's frown did not disappear.

Father: He will be executed.

  Execution was dishonor among agents. Someone would have to commit something terrible to be executed.

Me: How do you know he's a traitor.

  Father's hand went up to show a journal. He tossed it to me. Opening the book, I felt my body turn freezing cold. Tears grew from the corner of my eyes as I was overwhelmed by the feeling of betrayal.

Me: Dad, this isn't Mason's hand writing. This is... Jess's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error's POV

  I felt nothing, only the urge to kill. I wanted to spill the blood of humans for what they have done to me.

  Dead bodies where scattered everywhere and crimson liquid covered my clothing. Lights flickered as the electricity was damaged by me. Entire rooms were destroyed and any remaining chemicals had been broken.

  A man picked himself up from the ground. He was shaking as he picked up his gun. Before the weapon could be pointed at me, I summoned a blaster and fired it at him with full force. When the energy from my weapon was gone, there was a large hole in the wall.

  There was a sound from behind me. My mind identified it as a group of armed men. Turning around, I glared at them before recognizing one of them. There weren't anyone special but they were involved in my torturing.

Me: I know you.

  I growled as I clenched my fist. I teleported to them and wrapped my strings around their bodies, leaving that one guard untouched. Without hesitation, I ripped their bodies into pieces. Their screams filled the room as I stared at the one I spared. When the guards were dead, I approached the spared guard.

  He backed up against the wall. My hand shot up, gripping his neck. I leaned in and whispered.

Me: Since you were involved with my pain, I will give a special death.

  I growled as I summoned a sharp bone in my hand. The bone was then plunged into his chest, directly where his heart was. I began to push the bone further. I heard the sound of his clothes and skin ripping. Then, the sound of his ribs cracking resonated.

  The guard tried to push my hand away as he tried to save himself. However, he wasn't nearly strong enough. His arms fell suddenly, telling me that he was officially dead. Just for good measure, I ripped off the guard's head and held it in my hand.

Female: I see you have killed my men.

  Her voice came from behind me. I was slightly confused as to why everyone appeared behind me. I guess it was for dramatic effect.

  Turning around again, I held the head of the guard in her direction. I dropped it before kicking it to her. She stared at it then ran off down a hallway.

Me: Coward.

  I spoke under my breath as I chased after her. I had a mission to kill her.

  When I got to the end of the hallway, I couldn't find her. However, I saw the male. He would have to replace the female for the kill. Teleporting to him, I grabbed him and then teleported to the top of the building.

  Using my strings, I created a rope and attached them to the male. I held him over the edge of the building, over the drop to his death.

Male: P-Please, have mercy.

Me: I have few questions for you. Where am I and where can I find Ink?

  He was silent which led me to slightly let go of my strings. He began to cry.

Male: Okay, I'll tell you.

  He proceeded to tell where I could be reunited with my lover, Ink. I smiled since I was satisfied with his answer.

Male: Will you let me go now?

  I let go of my strings, letting the male...

Fall to his death