Chapter 12 - Intercoursing - (Short)

[Not full sex scene because I wanted to keep this book a little more friendly]

  I didn't know what had gotten into me. All I could think about was Ink. I wanted to do more than kiss him. I wanted to touch him, to experience him. But there was another side of me that just wanted to softly kiss Ink and cuddle with him. My mind was torn, between a gentle form of love and the primitive instinct to make love.

My body seemed to take control of itself. I felt myself lean my body weight on Ink and deepen the connection between our lips. I had no knowledge of what was happening to me but for some reason, I had the strange feeling that I knew what to do.

Me: Ink.

I said his name through the pressing of our lips.

Ink: Yes?

Me: Why do I feel this way? I love you but why I do I want to touch your body so much?

Ink: It's called being sexual or horny.

I remembered the definition of that word. This caused another "sexual" feeling to spark within me. Pulling back, I stared Ink directly in the eyes.

Me: Ink. I... I want to dominate you.

Ink smiled before cupping my cheeks as he kissed my nose bridge.

Ink: Then go ahead, Error.

I put my hands on Ink's shoulders and pushed him down to where he was now under me. Positioning myself above him, my knees were on either side of his hips and my hands besides his head. I felt myself lean down towards Ink's neck, the emotion of excitement increasing as I got closer.

My actions were subconscious but what I was doing felt... right. The love for Ink that lived inside of me was the only thing that was truly correct to me.

Most of the mental attraction known as love was still mysterious to me but, there was a side of me that completely understood it and would never change or get rid of the love for the artist named Ink.

  My lips made contact with Ink's neck, giving me an ecstatic spark throughout my body. I started to place kisses on him, leaving a sign that Ink belonged to me.

After a few minutes giving attention to Ink's neck, I felt myself become impatient as my body and mind wanted more. I needed to more contact.

(Time Skip)

Ink buried himself into my chest. He was tired after an hour of sexual intercourse but, I think I could have gone four more. I held the memories in my head. Ink trapped under me, rainbow blush covering his face with saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth. It made me feel proud of what I did to him.

I heard the artist quietly sigh as a small smile could be seen.

Ink: Fuck. That was amazing. You're bigger than average.

Me: You rate sexual intercourse?

Ink: Normally no but you're pretty skilled for your first time.

I felt happy that Ink gave me a compliment. Pulling him up to my face, I kissed Ink as I wrapped one of his legs around my side. With Ink next to me, I didn't feel like artificial intelligence.

When I was with anyone else, I felt like the weapon that I was made to be but with Ink, I felt so alive. Honestly it felt like I was...

Chemically created for him

A Quick Discussion

I did this because I'm bored and this is before the actual break that I promised myself. I don't really have anything to say.