06

"no, don't leave." jimin muttered, pulled her back from leaving the bed. "just stay."

she turned, meeting his glistening eyes. she ran her fingers through his hair. he looked like a cute chipmunk, with his tousled hair and puffy eyes.

"jimin-ssi?" she asked sweetly.

he hummed in response, his eyes were shut.

"don't you want your daily drug?" she asked, running her fingers through his hair.

"that can wait when i have someone twice as sweet near me." he said, opening one eye to check her reaction.

and indeed, her cheeks were beet red.

"you're too cheesy." she commented.

"and you're too sweet." he replied.

she thought about the story he said yesterday, and she had no doubt that the boy was him. she had heard that his childhood wasn't the best, but she had never heard the details.

"the boy from the story, that's you, right?" she asked him, caressing his cheek.

he nodded in response, "yeah, that's me."

"oh, i didn't even know-" he interrupted her by pressing a finger to her lips. "don't apologize. i hate people who apologize when it isn't even their fault."

she gazed into his eyes that held the truth, his eyes were dark and mysterious like the ocean, but also so affectionate that anyone could fall for him.

"now can you let your angel leave?" she asked, playfully poking his nose. jimin whined, but let go of her.

she got up from the bed quickly, keeping a pillow beneath his head. she patted his arm, showing one of the most beautiful smile he had ever seen, which brought one to his face too.

he sometimes wished that something called 'hope' didn't exist, because that thing was trapping him inside a dream he couldn't get out of.

hope kept pulling him to happiness, although he knew he would have to leave that place as soon as possible

it was making him hope of many things he knew that wouldn't happen in reality. the devils in his mind, would swallow he up in a whole and he wouldn't even know what to do.

he grabbed her arm, causing her to look at him. "my mind's sick, you know that right?"