The End

A/N:

Another sad ending. Again a bittersweet story for ya'll.

So here, jimin always threw the chocolate wrapper on the floor. 

Areum truly loved jimin, but her heart broke when she heard the doctor say that he would spend his last week in extreme agony. she could only imagine how painful it would be for him.

She loved him and didn't want him to feel pain as she thought instant death was better than that. 

She used to drug the chocolate most of the days and poisoned the last chocolate she gave him.

Did she feel guilty? Yes, she did, a lot. But she did it all for him. Having a quick death is better than screaming in agony for long.

She had been taking the drugged chocolates too. In the last chapter, she takes her last bite which kills her, because she doesn't want to live in a world where he isn't there.

Even he thought death was better than pain, he was also addicted to the chocolates, which explains why he wants them every single day.

Why she did it? because she loved him. love makes us do crazy things for the person we love.

They both loved each other a lot, neither of them wanted the other to feel pain. Neither of them wanted the other to leave.

In the end, they both stayed. 

In the end, they both fulfilled their promises.

 After all, sometimes in life, you have to do evil things for the good, right?