08

his eyes fluttered open, only to find her staring at him. 

"have you been staring at me all this while, when i was sleeping?"

she nodded in response. "that's creepy." he said.

"no, it's cute." she pinched his now-red cheeks.

he sighed, before abruptly grabbing the chocolate from her jeans pocket. "hey!" she protested.

he unwrapped it, took a bite, and smiled contently due to the deliciousness. "i've got addicted to this thing." 

"and i've got addicted to you." she said, grabbing a pillow nearby.

his flushed face caused her to laugh silently, she loved seeing him flustered easily. after all, they never really confessed that they liked each other.

but one hug, was enough to understand, rather than a hundred words coming out of their mouth.

in fact, love was a very simple word that hid many feelings and thoughts. 

"come here." jimin demanded with his opened arms. she got up from the chair and snuggled next to him in the bed.

"you wanna go out somewhere?" she asked, laying her head on his chest, small sighs of satisfaction leaving her lips.

"when i'm not even gonna survive?"

"hey, don't say things like that." she gently slapped his arm. "be positive for once."

"so let me get this straight, you're asking me out on a date?" he asked, emphasizing the word 'date.'

she thought for a few seconds, then nodded at him. "yeah, sure why not?"

he smiled shyly, looking away so that she wouldn't notice his tinted cheeks. 

he immediately stopped himself, he remembered what the doctor said to her, that he would only live for a few weeks.

he threw the wrapper on the hospital floor again.