Fourteen

▪︎

Violet feels her breath hitch as she sees the photos on the bulletin board , the whispers are loud but she can't focus on any voice in particular.

*click*

That's when she snatches the photo of the bulletin board and tears it up but its too people have already clicked pictures, it'll be circulated on social media within seconds .
She makes her way out the crowd her head hurts , should she tell Jisung or has he found out already , how will she even tell him .

"Fuck " she breathes and notices a shadow infront of her .

"What's wrong ?" Felix asks rubbing her head .

"I - I came here because there was crowd and it was a picture of Jisung " tears spill out .

"Huh?" He's confused.

"Pictures of Jisung naked curled up on his bed with bruises everywhere"

Felix's eyes widen , " lets get out of here"

Within minutes they're infront of Minho's dorm , Violet has calmed down , Felix seems tense . They turn to see Hyunjin heading that way with Seungmin , Chan , Jeongin and Heather .

It seems like everyone knows .

"Before we go in , we need to understand this is a very sensitive topic and we're not gonna ask for an explanation, whatever happened he can tell us if he's comfortable " Chan says sternly and recieves a nod from everyone .

Hyunjin knocks on the door and a disheveled Changbin opens the door confused to see everyone there .

"What's going on ?"

They enter without replying and Changbin closes the door behind scratching his head in confusion.
Jisung playing with Minho's fingers and Minho is watching him with softest expression . It warms everyone's heart and now they don't want him to know. But its better if he knows from them rather than the internet .

"Um Hi ?" Minho mutters out and Jisung turns to them dropping Minho's hand .

"Uh well " Violet sits down beside Jisung , " Promise me you'll let us comfort you "

Jisung looks up at her , eyes filled with fear , he gets it , he remembers the threat clear .

" I'll show everyone how worthless you are " Derek had yelled at him when he had wanted to break up with him , he remembers how badly his cheeks had stung , he remembers now and he hates that he does .

She passes the phone to him , its one of the gossip pages run by some girls on campus . The caption read ," weak ha ha " .

Changbin and Minho had peaked in and didn't exactly know how to react , Changbin sat down on his bed new to the space already occupied by Felix and Minho slowly intertwined his fingers with Jisung afraid that he would make him panic .

Jisung stares at the picture for too long and slowly passes it back . His face is void of emotions , he's tired . His nails dig into Minho , Minho doesn't mind as long as he's helping his Jisung somehow he can bear the pain.

" I'm tired " Jisung mutters out , " I'm so tired "

Minho wraps his arm around his shoulder and gently pushes his head towards his chest allowing his body to lean against him , " you can rest " he whispers and that's when Jisung breaks .

He tugs onto Minho's shirt and sobs loudly , he cries until he falls asleep .

Minho lays him down on the bed and turns his attention towards the others .

"You're the closest to him , do you think you know who might've?" Violet asks .

"Derek " he replies . He recounts what had happened the other day at the cafe .

Chan sighs , " It seems like its been going on for long , the bruises in the picture it terrifies me to think how much he must've hurt Jisung"

"I'll kill him " Minho says simply .
Felix notices the dark glint in his eyes , he's dead serious and Felix doesn't blame him he wouldn't spare the asshole either.

"The next I see him I'll break his fucking bones "

"Minho we should try to report , its difficult but if Jisung is comfortable enough we can"

" I can't just let him get away like that , he hurt him , he hurt Jisung " Minho whimpers clutching Violet's wrist roughly .

" I know we all want him dead but I don't want you expelled neither does Jisung , he is the closest to you , if anything he needs you near him , you can't act out atleast not on campus "

"Huh?"

"We can file a report and beat him up outside the campus "

"So you're implying we should hurt them in secret so I don't get in trouble "

" Exactly, my eldest brother Junho has some wrestler friends, I can get their bones broken"

"Oh yea , hyung's friends do look dangerous, I met them last year on Christmas " Felix interjects .

" See you don't have to worry , I'll handle it you stay close to Jisung and comfort him okay ?"

Minho nods

He still wants to kill Derek but it seems like this is the better option , he wants to prioritise Jisung .

The environment seems a lot lighter now , Chan places a gentle kiss on sleeping Jisung's forehead and leaves , he might've not known the boy for long but he considers him his little brother already .

The others leave too soon after leaving Minho and Jisung in the room .

Minho decides on skipping his classes and lays down next to Jisung.

He feels at him peace watching him snore softly .

▪︎