Nine

▪︎

"What the fuck "

Changbin stared at her in disbelief expecting her to laugh out any second and tell him that its a joke but that never happened.

"I said what I said "

"Do you know what you're saying ?"

"I want to go on a date with you she repeated with pout leaning forward , he stepped back instinctively .

"A date ?"

"Yes "

"As friends?" Changbin still wanted to give her the benefit of doubt but she certainly didn't want to remain good in his eyes .

"Nope why do you think like that ?"

"You're dating Felix " Changbin stated as a matter of fact .

"I am but he doesn't need to know "

"I'm actually disgusted "

"But why I'm just interested in you "

"Then you wouldn't be cheating on someone like Felix "

"Someone like Felix ?"

"Yeah , someone who clearly deserves better than you "

She frowned for a second but wouldn't let go of the opportunity, "what kind of girl do you deserve then ? "

"Not a cheater that's for sure "

" I haven't cheated on him "

"You were planning to "

" but it's with you "

"If you think I'll help you cheat on Felix than you clearly don't know me "

" then let me "

"Huh?"

"Go on a date with me , let me know you "

"Are you delusional ? , I'm rejecting you"

"I'll break up woth Felix for you "

"You should break up with him but only because he deserves better "

"You don't make any sense "

"Let me make it clear than I will never be interested in you " Changbin bellowed furious.  He couldn't believe her audacity taking someone as precious as Felix for granted .

He stepped back and away not allowing her to continue their conversation . He had to tell someone but who ? would Felix even believe him ?

The shop smelled warm somehow , it felt comfortable and relaxing and Jisung just wanted to stay as close as possible to Minho . He felt safe . However the guilt was still there no matter how much he tried to deny it ,
His heart was filled with fear and his mind kept calling him unloyal and a cheater .

Minho guided him to a seat at the very end near the counter gently holding his shoulder as he did so . Minho treated him like he was fragile and Jisung was unsure of how he felt about that , he didn't want Minho to think he was weak or to feel pity towards him but around Minho it kept getting harder to hide his emotions .

Minho read eyes well . Minho had said that his eyes looked sad that he knew something big was bothering him hurting him even Jisung was scared of the fact that Minho could see through him so well . Jisung had shook his head and lied as usual but the way Minho looked at him with concern laced in his eyes , he knew Minho didn't believe him but decided to respect his privacy .

Maybe Jisung had wanted him to continue pestering him until Jisung blurted it all . Maybe Jisung needed a little push to talk about all that hurted him but the single fact that he wasn't being forced into anything not even talking , he felt grateful almost.  It made him realize how many times he had been denied of his choice and how many times his consent was not taken in account  .

He cautiously wrapped his arms around Minho leaning on his shoulder as they sat down after getting their icecreams . Jisung nuzzled into Minho's neck trying to absorb as much warmth as possible . Minho's hands were sweaty , his heart was racing and all he wanted to do was to cuddle this soft boy forever . He sighed pleased with the outcome of them coming here and placed a gentle kiss on Jisung's forehead leaving Jisung in a blushing mess . It seemed so natural that it scared Jisung . Made him think about Derek , about his own feelings and about how he wanted things to continue without hurting anyone  .

Jisung separated himself from Minho then unsure about everything with a head full of negative thoughts.  The most prominent one being Derek was gentle with him in the beginning too . It was too much , Jisung was terrified and now even more  so . What has he gotten himself into ?

Minho's eyes held confusion but before either of them could speak the door of the shop creaked loudly and Jisung sunk in fear as Derek walked in . His heart dropped when he noticed a girl clinging onto him . She kissed him quickly on the lips before they reached counter , he smiled at her and ordered to bowls of chocolate ice cream . Jisung wanted to scream out but then again isn't he on a date with another guy too , isn't it hypocrital?

When Derek's eyes landed on Jisung his eyes turned dark and angry as Jisung's body convulsed in fear , beads of tears already forming.  Minho interlaced his fingers with Jisung's understanding that there was some up between Derek and Jisung but complaining confused on what exactly.

"Hi " Derek approached their table smiling menacingly . Jisung felt Minho's grip tighten on Jisung's hand for a brief second before he loosened it not wanting to hurt Jisung unintentionally.  His eyes however held the same furiousness as Derek but towards that jerk for looking at his Jisung in such a taunting . Jisung's heart softened at they way Minho showed that he clearly wanted to protect Jisung .
But was he really worth being protected , Jisung's mind was filled with negative thoughts again .

"Didn't expect to see you here " Derek spoke up pulling the girl closer with his hands on her waist .

"What's going on ?" Minho questioned .

"I don't know actually " Derek replied giving the girl a kiss .

Something deep snapped inside Jisung .

"I don't either " Jisung said before pulling Minho aggressively and connecting their lips together.

▪︎