Ten

▪︎

Minho's face was bright red and he was confused to say the very least . Derek gritted his teeth and pushed the girl aside , the girl huffed and flipping her back left the shop muttering about what an asshole he is .

Derek pulled Jisung up by the arm roughly making him stumble to the other side , Minho got up to protest even more confused and frustrated at this point .

"Can someone actually tell me what the fuck is going on ?"

"Jisung is my boyfriend,  didn't he tell you ?" Derek sneered .

Minho's eyes widened and his gaze lingered on Jisung's hopeful that he might deny but he didn't , he just sobbed quietly.

"Let's go " Derek ordered as he made his way out .

"I'm sorry I really am " Jisung muttered with glazed teary eyes and followed Derek.

Minho sat down banging his head back at the wall , his frustration making his head spin . What on earth just happened and why did he feel so hurt , so betrayed ?

"What are you doing ?" Seungmin asked as Hyunjin crawled next to him on Seungmin's bed .

Seungmin shared a room with Choi Soobin who was usually out with either his boyfriend Yoenjun or his bestfriend Huening Kai so Hyunjin was usually over to bother but this was the first time Hyunjin had attempted to cuddle with him . Sure they were touchy but not to this point .

"I'm tired " Hyunjin muttered out nestling his head against Seungmin's neck .

Seungmin felt Hyunjin's hand trace lines on his back and he breathed out heavily as goosebumps scattered on his skin . He could feel his ears and cheeks heat up . In an abrupt haze he pushed Hyunjin back more roughly than he had wanted to . Hyunjin ended tumbling down his bed groaning loudly .

"Sorry " Seungmin muttered out.

"That's fine but why did you push me like that ?" Hyunjin replied getting up .

"You made me uncomfortable " Seungmin blurted out without thinking twice , when Hyunjin's adoring eyes turned blank Seungmin realized what he had said . He hadn't wanted it to sound like that , he was just confused.

"I'm sorry for that" Hyunjin said quickly with a small bow and a forced smile stretched on his face . Seungmin could tell it was forced as his eyes held no emotion. 

"I - it's fine" Seungmin replied as Hyunjin grabbed his bag .

"I have that literature assignment left , I'll complete that " he said bidding him goodbye.  Seungmin knew he had an assignment but why did it suddenly feel so awkward.

Seungmin sighed avoiding any thoughts of Hyunjin not wanting to ponder on what he actually felt .

Violet was on the bleachers watching Felix practice as she usually did , Jade for some reason was avoiding her as well as Felix though Felix hadn't exactly noticed it yet .

Heather and Jeongin were sitting right behind bickering about what pizza flavor is superior .

Minho was missing from the practice and wasn't picking up his calls . Jisung as usual was nowhere to be found . Changbin who usually sat here scribbling on his notebook was also nowhere to be found . Something felt very weird Voilet could feel something had happened but maybe she was overthinking like she usually did .