Thirteen

▪︎

When the door opens again Jisung feels anxiety creep onto him . Violet is here , she really doesn't have any reason to forgive him after all of that . When they look at each other both of them get teary eyed and end up blurting out sorry at the same time .

"No , I shouldn't have pushed the subject that's my fault I'm sorry " she spoke sitting down beside him as Minho shifts to the side further to allow them space .

"I shouldn't have called you nosy either you aren't I'm sorry " he replies .

"It's okay " she says with a slight smile and Jisung nods . Awkward silence then precedes them .

After quite a while Felix decides to clear his throat and announce that he's returning to his room and Violet follows him after giving Jisung a goodbye hug , that eases his mind .

"Jisung's staying the night " Minho informs Changbin who just nods as a reply .

"You'll have to manage being squished in with me " Minho says smiling at Jisung .

"That isn't a problem "

" can I turn the lights off I'm hella tired " Changbin interrupts .

"Sure " comes the reply from both of them simultaneously.

Jisung notices the small plushie Changbin carries to his bed .

"You sleep with a plushie ?"

" why is it a problem?" Changbin retaliates with a sharp tone .

" No it's just so cute " Jisung tells him with a soft smile but Changbin simply furrows his eyebrows and gets onto his bed cuddling with his plushie  .

" Does it have a name ?" Jisung decides to push his luck .

"Gyu " come the reply in almost a whisper .

Minho moves closer to Jisung and rests his head on Jisung's shoulder in turn Jisung wraps his arm around Minho's shoulders and they drift of to sleep .

When Minho's eyes open again Jisung is trembling beside him , tears are glistening on his cheek and he's whimpering .

"Is he okay ?" Changbin questions rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Should I wake him up ?" Minho asks in a panicked state .

"Do it gently I think I don't know either " Changbin replies as he turns on the lights .

" Hey Jisung !" Minho whipers as he shakes Jisung awake .

Jisung is taken aback as he wakes up and ends up turning over and falling off the bed .

"Shit shit shit !" Minho gets off the bed as well and wraps Jisung in a hug to calm him down . As Jisung's breathing becomes stable Minho breathes out in relief .

He helps Jisung back onto the bed then getting him to lie down on the walls' side . He curses himself for not doing that earlier .

" I'm sorry for waking you two up " Jisung says when he sees a sleepy Changbin sitting on his bed .

"That's okay " Changbin says yawning , "Are you okay now?"

Jisung nods and Changbin turns off the lights once again . This time Jisung sleeps a dreamerless sleep as Minho lies awake rubbing circles on his arms .

"Hyunjin where the fuck were you , you missed so many classes " Seungmin yells as he enters Hyunjin's room to find Hyunjin sleeping .

"Hey wake up !" Seungmin exclaims .

"What ?" Hyunjin replies in a confused and dazed state .

That's when Seungmin notices how red his face is and how sick he looks .

"Are you okay ?" He questions placing his hand on his forehead and sure enough Hyunjin has a fever .

" I don't think i am " Hyunjin replies giggling sounding almost drunk .

"Oh lord " Seungmin sighs wrapping Hyunjin in a blanket.

"Am I sick Minnie?" Hyunjin asks still dazed .

"You're burning up "

"So you have to take care of me"Hyunjin giggles.

"How did you even get sick ?"

" I took a long long cold shower "

"Huh"

"It's your fault "

"What why ?"

"You ! You !" Hyunjin jabs his fingers on Seungmin's hand ," why do you make me feel like this "

"I'm very confused Jinnie "

" Do I really make you uncomfortable?"

"I didn't- i didn't mean it like that "

" I want to sleep "

"Huh"

" I said I want to sleep "

"O- ok "

Did Hyunjin really take that to heart Seungmin's wonders as he pulls the blanket further on Hyunjin's shoulders and gets up to leave .

"No no no !" Hyunjin pulls Seungmin back .

"What do you want now "

" please don't leave " his voice breaks on the world leave and Seungmin is taken aback he softly carreses Hyunjin face and tells him to sleep and sits beside him wondering if things have changed .

▪︎