Three

▪︎

Minho sat at the corner of Jisung's bed sprinkling water on his face . He was really unsure of what he should do . Jisung had managed to tell him his dorm number and Minho had carried him here on his back . Minho kept asking about whether he wanted to go to a hospital because he clearly didn't look okay in any sense but Jisung had persistently denied . Somewhere in the middle Jisung might've blacked out , Minho was unsure and now he was panicking . He should've just went to the hospital Jisung was too weak to have stopped him . Minho cursed himself internally and he sprinkled someone water on Jisung's face .

Jisung's crinkled his eyes showing that he's conscious and blinked at a very hesitant and nervous Minho .

" You can go now , thank you "

"As if . I can't risk leaving you , if you die I'll be guilty forever "

"Don't wish death upon me "

"I'm not but it's clear you're not okay at all"

Jisung groaned as Minho got up and got him a glass of water .

"Drink up " Minho ordered helping Jisung sit up by wrapping his right arm around him and holding him up . Jisung took the glass in his hands and sipped slowly . Though Minho's voice was stern , he might sound rude if someone had overheard their conversations but Jisung couldn't deny that he sounded softer that Derek ever was . Derek's stern or angry voice spiked up Jisung's anxiety but with Minho it seemed calm .

Jisung cursed himself once again for thinking about any guy except his boyfriend.  Derek hated that , Derek was possesive and Jisung just wanted to please him .

Jisung found himself leaning on to Minho's shoulder not conscious of what he was doing . He sighed in relief and rubbed his forehead against Minho's shoulder blade as if asking for comfort.

Minho sat there stunned , this was odd and new for him , he didn't remember when was the last time he hugged someone before but he knew it was years ago since he didn't have any friends from middle school onwards .

Minho awkwardly rubbed Jisung's back unsure of what his boundaries were but he felt the need to try and help this tired sick boy anyway .

"Do you want to go to the hospital now?" Minho asked again .

"No !" he replied at once indigently.

Minho groaned at the boy's stubbornness and Jisung mistook the groan as a sign of annoyance.

He pushed Minho back thanked him profously expressing how grateful he was and then pushed him out of his room . Minho didn't want to leave but what right did he really have,  he barely even knew this boy .

Violet shook Jade violently expressing just how in love she was with this one anime dude and Jade just suffered through her outburst .

After a while Violet seemingly calmed down and sat beside her still gushing over him as Jade felt her phone vibrate against her hand .

She took it out to see that it was a text from Felix .

-