Twelve

▪︎

Felix just stared at Changbin for a solid minute .

"You're gay ?"

"Yes a raging homosexual "

"I - ohhh ... but Jade said "

"Jade's a liar if you haven't figured that out by now "

"I ... well I'm sorry then "

"Its okay , so you don't hate me now ?"

"No . I . Hate . Jade !" He announced a little too loudly yet again receiving glares from the girls on the table beside them .

"As you should " changbin replied.

"So umm she approached you ?" Felix asked leaning over towards Changbin .

"Yup pretty much "

"Just like that "

"Yeah "

"But I don't understand i didn't do
anything , did I really bore her out ?"

"Hey , look she was ready to cheat on you , she's in the wrong , don't blame yourself okay ?"

Felix nods silently buring his face in his arms .

Changbin stares at the back of his head tempted to touch his fluffy hair but goes against his urge .

"Do you wanna head back ?" Changbin asked.

"Oh yeah , you done with whatever you were doing ?" Felix questioned back lifting his head .

"Yeah pretty much "

"Alright then "

They head outside its getting dark , the sun is almost gone leaving traces of purple in the sky making Felix awe in the beauty of it .

Changbin however finds himself focusing more on Felix's reaction then the colour of the sky .

" Are you okay ? " Minho asks gently rubbing Jisung head .

"Yeah "

"What were you doing in the rain ?"

"Just - just wanted to - nothing really "

" You can trust me "

" I wasn't doing anything really "

"Okay , you don't have to tell me that's okay "

"Sorry "

"Don't be "

"No about the incident earlier I'm sorry"

"Yeah about that , did you really kiss me to make your boyfriend jealous?"

Jisung doesn't reply and the silence stretches out .

"I figured " Minho speaks up after a while .

"I'm a terrible person , I'm sorry "

" I wouldn't say that I'm not pissed but I don't know what's going on in your life , I have guesses but I might not be right so you don't have to be sorry "

"You're too nice "

"Who would have the audacity to not be nice to you Han Jisung " Minho replied pinching one of his cheeks softly .
Jisung smiled hitting him back playfully .

"Come on you have to let me squeeze the life out of your cheeks they're so
soft "

"Fuck off "

"Oh my this the first time I've heard you curse"

A peaceful silence takes over then as they lay back on minho's a little uncomfortable lying as the bed is only designed for a single person .

"Who is your roommate?" Jisung asked .
" Changbin "
" wait ! really ? "

"Yeah , he usually went home rather than staying here so I was really confused on why he got a room at the first place but having the whole room  to myself i was actually pleased "

"So you guys never talked "

"We barely do now since he's started sleeping here but yeah its less awkward"

"I see , well then if he'll be okay with it the can I....."

"Can you?"

"Stay the night "

"Oh .. okay any particular reason why "

"I just - I just don't want to go back to my room "

" Okay no problem "

The door knob turned then to reveal Changbin which was expected except someone else had tailed along which was Felix .

"So then Violet made me wear a skirt ... oh Jisung?"

"Uh Felix " Jisung greeted back awkwardly not sure if Felix would be angry at him he had made violet cry after all .

" Are you and Minho okay ? There was a lot of tension earlier "

"Oh yeah we talked " Minho replied

"So umm are you gonna talk to Violet " Felix directed his question to Jisung .

"Can you call her over " came the reply.

"Sure "

Changbin threw his bag across the room as Felix texted Violet and the both of them settled down on Changbin's bed .

_________________

A/n : kind of a filler but this book reached more than  500 views brb gonna cry real quick.