Fifteen

When Jisung opens his eyes Minho is fast asleep beside , he smiles to himself reaching out to touch Minho's face .

The fear dawns on him then , everyone knows , he wraps his arms around himself scared to think about what they might think of him . They supported him right? That means they aren't disgusted right ?

" Baby ~ " Minho mumbles in his sleeps pulling Jisung closer by his waist and Jisung is left with red burning cheeks .

The door unlocks then and Changbin runs to grab something from his drawer .

" Oh hey Jisung , You feeling okay ? " Changbin asks giving him a slight smile.

Jisung nods happy at the care and attention he's receiving.  He had grown accustomed to feeling like his emotions were his downfall . He remembers every time Derek hit him for crying and he trembles at the memory but warmth spreads over as Minho mumbles something incoherent in his sleep again .

How is he this beautiful Jisung wonders slipping into slumber yet again .

" Look at him fucking smirking I really hope Violet gets to talk to her hyung soon enough " Felix says with fury as Changbin closes his book .

" What are you studying so much for ? " Felix asks wrapping his arms around Changbin's buff ones .

" Uh I don't know honestly I'm just bored honestly"

" So you're studying you're absolutely mental dude "

" Don't call me dude "

" Huh... why? "

" I just don't like the word dude "

Felix looks at him quizzically .

" You think I'm weird " Changbin says bringing his face close to Felix.

Felix bursts out laughing,  " For sure but not in a bad way "

Changbin smiles softly as he pats Felix head a little aggressively and Felix complains .

" Why are you ignoring me " Seungmin yells in the middle of the hallway gaining attention from the students around .

Hyunjin turns red in embarrassment and walks towards Seungmin,  " What are you- "

" You're ignoring me Hyunjin "

" No I'm-  let's talk somewhere else " he says looking at the students staring at them as if they had no other job .

" Is this how you'll be after I took care of you when you were down with fever " Seungmin complains as they reach a corner at the terrace.

" I'm not ignoring you , I was just busy "

" Bullshit Hyunjin ! Being busy doesn't require you fucking sprinting in the other direction every time you see me "

" I - I'm not I really- really " Hyunjin stutters and Seungmin grabs his face between his palms and caresses his cheek .

" Stop lying please "

Tears spring out of Hyunjin's eyes as Seungmin pulls him in a hug .

" What's wrong ? " he whispers rubbing the crying boy's back .

" I like you , I like- like you "

Seungmin smiles slightly pulling away .

" I figured "

" Please don't hate me "

" Nothing could make me hate you "

" But you don't like me right ? Not in that way "

" Are you making decisions for me ? "

" No I just- "

" Don't assume , look " Seungmin says holding Hyunjin's hand , " Why can't we go on a few dates and see how it goes from there , I'm not sure about everything but I really want you around forever "

Hyunjin nods bursting into tears again .

" Oh my you big baby " Seungmin says smiling wiping off the tears not realizing the presence of the girl overhearing the whole conversation in secret . A girl who specifically had a crush on Hyunjin.

" What are you doing ? " Chan asks peeking onto the chart paper infront of Violet.

" Just banners for the next game "

" I wasn't aware cheerleaders did that  , our old school had the art students do it "

" We always did it ourselves " Violet laughs .

" Did you make all of that ? " Chan questions looking at the pile beside her .

" Uh yea , there were others who were supposed to but you know they're quite busy "

Chan sits down beside her taking one banner in his hands , " That's unfair "

" No its fine and I like doing this really "

" It's still unfair , tell me what to do "

" You don't need to- "

" Just tell me "

Violet gives in passing on the notebook were various phrases were written down .

The two sit in silence for over an hour diligently completing their work .

" It's late , should we head back I'll come and help tomorrow as well " Chan says grinning at Violet .

She smiles , " Thank you "

" No problem,  where will you keep this , in your dorm ? "

" Yeah ! "

" Okay let me help " he says picking up half of the pile and following her .

As they near a turn they hear voices loud and clear .

" I know Chan's really rich like I said his insta posts in front of his mansion of a house I'm trying I hope I'll be able to go there like it's a such a dream "

" What about gifts,  has he gifted you anything "

" Nah he's pretty boring not gonna lie , I've been waiting but it's just so ungrateful I've been dating him for over a week shouldn't he be showering me with gifts with the amount of money he has "

They halt right at the turn , the owner of the voice visible now .

It's Celia.