Two

▪︎

Jisung stumbled across as he grabed his jacket and put it on .

"I'm going to get Coffee and borrow some books from the library,  you need anything?" he asked Derek who's busy on his phone .

"No I'm gonna hang out with the boys , I'll see you in the evening " he said as he grabed his hoodie and headed out of Jisung's room . Jisung's roommate had dropped out within the first month and therefore it was convenient for them to stay here . It was atleast more comfortable than those motels Derek was able to afford for the night out . Derek practically lived here now and had the spare keys with him .

Jisung quietly cleaned up the bed and grabbing his bag headed out to the Dark Blue Cafe.  He had decided on getting a latte and having a study session at the library.  He hadn't had time to pay attention to anything that they had covered this past week due to Derek's constant need of staying over . They never really went out on dates anymore,  the first two months that they had been together they went to several places . Jisung missed that . He was kind of relieved that Derek had headed out today since he really needed to study a bit to not fail the test coming up .

It had been 5 months since they started dating . The difference was major , the first few months they went out a lot , Derek was sweet and romantic and he kept talking about how he wants to tell everyone they're dating . Jisung didn't like that idea.  He was afraid , so afraid of homophobic people and of judgemental eyes that he denied him . Jisung blames himself for making Derek that way . He thought it was his fault for keeping their relationship a secret and now he was even more afraid of coming out. At first he felt like he could , he felt like Derek could protect him from all that he was afraid of but as times passed by he was even more afraid and he denies it but he feels the most unsafe around Derek .

He hates himself for feeling that , for not trusting his own boyfriend who has complied with his wishes of keeping their relationship secret and he hates himself for being this afraid.

Minho groans as the teacher announces that they have a group project and on top of that the groups had already been made which meant doom , his group mates are gonna hate having him there, he was sure of it .

He sinked back in his seat as the teacher started announcing the names . He was almost dozing of when his name got announced.  He sat up abruptly , already cringing on which unlucky people would be with him .

"Lee Minho , Bang Chan , Hwang Hyunjin , Seo Changbin,  Lee Felix and Kim Seungmin "

So basically the new charismatic kid who gained as much attention as his cousin 'Bang Chan ' , his popular cousin 'Felix' , Mr . I can stare at you and you'd think death is near 'Changbin' , two crackheads known for their ridiculous antics 'Hyunjin and Seungmin ' or in short as fangirls liked to put it 'Seungjin' and ofcourse him Mr antisocial 'Minho .

Minho was quiet for sure but he knew about everyone as much as the most social person aka Violet did .

Minho groans and then moves to the corner they had chosen to discuss things .

Felix seemed petrified but stood next to Changbin anyway . He looked at him as if he wanted to say something but then just didn't.

"What happened between Felix and Changbin?" Hyunjin asked leaning on Seungmin's arm .

Felix shook his head for a no but Chan decided to speak up anyway , "He dropped Coffee on Changbin yesterday"

Hyunjin laughed loudly alongside Seungmin as they teased Felix for being clumsy . Felix turned bright red and hung his head down low . Chan stopped them then and Felix proceeded to apologize to Changbin.

"I told you it was fine " Changbin replied simply with a shrug . Seungmin hooted and called Changbin cool , Changbin still remained unfazed .

"Alright then I need to know all of your names first " Bang Chan said politely sitting down on the chair and so it began .

Jisung entered the Cafe and ordered his Latte . Mork smiled at him politely asking him if he was alright.

"Ofcourse " he replied . Why did he not look okay , he wondered .

"You seen tired " Sun added in .

"Ah I suppose its because of the study pressure " He replied with a smile . That seemed to do the trick as Sun turned his attention back to Mork .

Jisung was almost envious of them , they were open about it and were so clearly smitten by each other , he felt jealous although he didn't quite understand why . He had a boyfriend why is he feeling jealous.

"Here you go " Mork's voice interrupted his thoughts and grabbing his coffee he turned to head out and came face to face with Violet . He stumbled back losing his balance. He felt weak thankfully Violet grabbed onto him quickly saving him from a fall .

"Are you okay ?" she asked pressing her palm on his forehead.

"Yes sorry I didn't get enough sleep , I suppose that's why"

"I see , take care of yourself,  can I help you back to your dorm "

"That won't be necessary "

"are you sure?"

"Positive "

She looked at him with unsure eyes but before she could say anything else he swiftly made his way out .

He walked towards the library . His head felt light and his eyes heavy . He took a few steps forward and then found it difficult to focus . He stood there for a few seconds and then with all of his strength took a step forward but lost his balance completely this time .

He fell forward and as he waited for his body to collide with the floor , it didn't.  Two strong arms wrapped themselves around Jisung's chest pulling him back .

"Woah there " the voice spoke it was low and calming . Jisung clutched onto this person's shirt and blinked a few times to see who it was .

It was Minho .

▪︎