Four

▪︎

Jisung stepped out of his dorm,  feeling better than before , after Minho had left the other day he had actually managed to sleep quite a bit and was feeling more like himself today though his eye bags still indicated that he was sleep deprived . Derek was still no where to be found and he should be worried but he actually felt free after quite a while .

He walked out to the campus and sat on the side . He didn't exactly had anything to do , all of his classes had been canceled today miraculously .

"Jisung !" a cheery voice called out and he knew immediately who it was .

Violet .

She wrapped herself around him to say hi and he hugged her back with equal energy .

"How are you ? I've barely seen you around this week , where have you been " she asks linking her arm to his .

"Nothing much , I've been studying "

"I see is that why you looked so tired that day ?"

"You can say that "

"Is it just study pressure,  is something else bothering you . You can trust me you know "

"I know but not really I'm fine or I will be "

"Really though I'm just trying to help "

"I know . I suppose you can say that I can't exactly fall asleep these days "

"Insomnia ?"

"I'm not sure but I just can't fall asleep it's been almost impossible but I feel extremely tired the whole day . "

"Weak tired or I can't focus on anything tired ?"

"Both "

"Did you have like nightmares or uncomfortable dreams before the whole insomnia period "

"Uncomfortable? I guess so "

"Tell me about it "

" I had two reaccuring ones , one in which there was this big door I was trying to reach but no matter how much I try I just can't,  every time I run it keeps getting farther away ."

" Oh my , must be frustrating "

"Extremely . Then I had ones where I'd be out on this path walking and it goes on forever there's just no end to it , no destination no stops just an endless path"

"You know what I gather from that ?"

"What ?"

"You feel trapped , maybe not physically but somewhere you feel trapped like you can't get out of the situation "

"That doesn't make sense " he lies .

"I maybe wrong I'm just theorizing "

"Hmm"

"Oh Hi Minho !" she called out to a dazed Minho walking on the other side who whipped his head towards her in surprise.

He gave a slight wave mouthing a hello and turned to leave but that wasn't enough for Violet . She jumped up immediately and pulled him over to sit beside Jisung .