Oikawa Tooru (Angst ⛈)

"YOU SLEPT WITH HER TOORU!" You yelled at Oikawa.

  "AND IT WAS A MISTAKE! CAN YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR A MINUTE Y/N?!" He yelled back.

You two were in your house having an argument.. obviously. You were in the bedroom with Oikawa. Both of you were frustrated but more than frustrated you were hurt. You were sad. You went after this man all of Highschool. And he sleeps with someone after you've finally gotten together? For three years.. all gone to waste.

"Then explain to me. I want to know.. what was it..? What made you sleep with her? Was it because I wasn't ready? Were you impatient Tooru..?" You shakily sighed, sitting down on the bed.

"N-no! Of course not.. I understood that! It's just- just-!"

"Just what Tooru? ...Stuttering. That's a sign of lying. You know that right?"

"Hell ok! Yes I was getting Impatient but I'm telling you baby, I didn't mean it. Sleeping with her was the last thing I'd want.." Oikawa crouched down in front of you holding your trembling hands.

"How am I supposed to believe that? You've said it yourself. You slept with her. You were getting impatient.." You kept your head up staring at the ceiling, "Tooru you.. of all people know how insecure I am. And I'm sorry I can't give you what you want! All I ask for this whole relationship is for you to understand. I don't want arguments. I don't want- want this to be built on lies.. Tooru."

"It's not built on lies! I understand! Hell! I want to say I was drunk or high but I wasn't. I won't lie to you.." Oikawa's voice trembled.

It was silent for a bit. Just the sound of your heavy breathing and his foot bouncing up and down.

"Tooru.. What else have you lied to me about? This happened before too right? You've done it before.." you bit your lip trying not to let the sobs escape your mouth.

Oikawa didn't respond which made you panic. He's not denying it. But he's not saying it's true.

"I'm sorry.." Is all Tooru had to say to let your sobs escape.

You were hurting.

You didn't want to silently cry.

You wanted to let your tears out.

To be heard.

Oikawa's eyes widened seeing you cry. This wasn't his first time seeing you cry but never had he seen you cry like this.

He pulled you into his chest as your sobs just got louder.

He rubbed circles on your back and ran his hand through your hair.

You gripped onto his shirt tightly as your tears and snot stained it.

"Just say it Tooru! You don't love me anymore! I'll understand! Just please.. I'm tired of feeling like another one of your stupid fan girls!" You cried out.

"But I do love you.. just give me another chance. I promise I'll do better. I won't mess up anymore. I'll be a better person.. please?" He begged you.

You were hesitant. You didn't know what to say. You want to say yes but you want to say no. You're confused. You're hurt. You're angry.

A break. That's what you two need right..? A break.

"Tooru. I love you so much.. and you know that right." You removed your face from his chest and looked him in the eyes.

Your hands tightened around his shirt.

"Of course I do.." Oikawa's eyes widened. Like he knew what was going to happen, "Wait Y/n.."

"Tooru we need to take a break. We're not breaking up. We're just.. taking a break. Just for awhile. You can stay at the house and I'll just stay with Iwa for a while ok..?" You smiled a bit, wiping your face with the sleeve of Oikawa's old sweatshirt.

"A break..? Y/n.. that's- thats basically a break up! Please just... ok.. if that's- if that's what you want." Oikawa nodded with a small smile.

You sighed, placing your hands onto Oikawa's bigger ones.

You placed a kiss on his cheek wishing they were his soft lips..

"I'll pack a small bag.." you got up leaving Oikawa on the bed, "I love you.."
.

.

.

.

.