Bokuto Kotaro (Angst ⛈)

I think I'll just do my titles like that for now.. it's short and since I'm making the Y/N gender neutral, I don't really need to put gender. They'll be referred to as they/them so when you see those just say her or he! If you go by neo-pronouns then do the same! All are valid, loves ❤︎.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

          You move around in your bed, slowly waking up. You feel around for your glasses but touch something soft. Skin?

You opened your eyes and though it was blurry, you saw someone's face.

"..Hello?" You caressed the person's cheek, making them stir.

This happened..

They slowly open their eyes to look at your squinting ones.

"Babe? You're looking for your glasses?" The sweet voice asked as you nodded.

He passed them to you and you put them on, letting your eyes adjust.

You were now staring into golden colored, owl like eyes.

"Who are you?" You asked confused, dragging your fingers from his cheek, to his lips.

Everyday.

"Mm.. I'm Bokuto. You're my wife.. do you remember anything?" He pressed a kiss to your fingers, making you blush.

I relied on him most of the time.

"I remember two.. small toddlers. With white and black hair. Their names were... er-.." you thought for a second until he spoke up again.

I'd forget about the kids.. and him.

"Aona and Yuki. They're twins.." he smiled, grabbing your hand and pulling you to his chest.

You blushed like a tomato.

He never got mad though. He often just smiled and reminded me. He was used to this since the accident.

"Yes.. yes. You're.. Ko-Kotaro.. Bokuto Kotaro and I'm Y/n Bokuto.. right?" You asked, looking up at his smiling face.

"Yes! You got it. Do you remember anything else? How old are we?" He asked you, stroking your hair as you listened to his heart beat.

His heart beat... always seemed to calm me. It was something I'll always love to hear.

"Yes.. we're both Twenty four (24)." You answered him, placing your hand on his chest and taking a breath in. Breathing In his scent.

"Daddy! Mommy!! Up! Up up!" You looked at the two kids who came running into the room.

"Hello.. which one are you?" You say picking up a girl.

"Mama.." she frowned as she placed her hand on your cheek, "Daddy.. did mommy forget again?"

Bokuto nodded and the two kids smiled again.

The kids knew as well. I'd forget who they are and they'd just tell me.

"Mommy, it's ok! I'm Aona. I'm three years old. You see him? He's Yuki. He can't talk. The doctors said he was mute." The girl smiled pointing to the small boy, biting his thumb as he hugged you.

Mmm.. Yuki was always a cry baby. He never knew how to handle himself.

You pressed a kiss to the girl's cheek as Bokuto picked her up and took her onto his lap.

You looked down at Yuki who looked up at you with teary eyes.

His beautiful golden eyes.. always puffy and filled with tears.

"Why are you crying, love?" You asked him, as he started to sign something. (It's underlined.)

"Nightmare.." he frowned, as you smiled.

"Yuki.. it's ok. There's nothing to be afraid about.." you kissed his forehead and rubbed his back.

Just like Bokuto.. he always needed reassurance. Someone to tell him it'd be ok.

He nodded and placed his head on your chest.

Every day.

"Who are you?"

I'll keep forgetting.

"My name is Bokuto Kotaro."

But somehow.

"Oh wait, let me kiss it, Y/n!"

You just..

"Y/n, take this sunflower! It's bright and beautiful, just like you!"

Make me..

"Don't cry.. Y/n look at me, please.."

Fall in love..

"Hold my hand!"

Again.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP.

"Are you.. Bokuto Kotaro? The husband of Y/n L/n?" A doctor asked Bokuto, who was waiting outside your room.

"Yes. Are they ok? Please.. tell me." Bokuto's eyes filled with tears as the doctor looked at the ground, seeing the two small kids, who resembled you and him.

"I'm sorry.. they.. they didn't make it.." the doctor looked back at Bokuto who just couldn't stop the tears from coming out of his eyes.

They just.. fell. The tears just wouldn't stop flowing. He backed up and sat into a chair, covering his mouth with a shaky hand.

"Can I go in there? P-please?" He asked the doctor who nodded.

Bokuto picked up Yuki and Aona as he walked into your hospital room.

"M-mommy?" Aona touched your cold hand as she started to cry into Bokuto's chest.

Bokuto leaned down  and pressed the last.. ever warm kiss he'd give you on your forehead.

"..I love you.." he whispered, as a tear fell onto your face.

   Thank you for reading. Vote and comment, and I'll see you in the next one, loser. ♥︎