Kenma Kozume

(Photo was on Pinterest but I couldn't find the person who made it :c)

     "Are you a glass of water cause you're my type of H20." Kuroo made a stupid Science joke, trying to get your attention.

"Kuroo.. can't you bother Kenma? I'm trying to finish my work.." you turned and swatted at him like a fly.

"Kenma said he will cut off our friendship if I made another science joke around him." Kuroo stated with a stupid smile.

"That's what I might do in a second if you don't scurry." You clenched your fists against your pants/skirt and gave him a smile as well.

"Hmm, You don't have the guts to!" Kuroo cackled.

"Well when you need the answers for that English test don't text me!" You rolled your eyes and put your work in your bag.

You put your sweater on since it was getting quite cold.

Getting up, you headed towards the door of the classroom with Kuroo following behind you.

"Why are you even following me? Don't you have other things to do.. besides messing with a second year?" You groaned.

"Actually I have class now so you're lucky, Y/N." He winked at you and walked off in a different direction.

You were walking to the lone cherry blossom tree in the field. You told Kenma to meet you there and occasionally you would see Lev there to say hi to you guys.

Today it's just you and Kenma. Kenma didn't really mind sitting there with you. He didn't really sit with anyone at lunch but when you came to the school and met him you instantly became friends.

Well.. not really but it's what you like to say.

You enjoyed being in the boys presence. He was always calm and quiet.

He would play games and you would read you books (if you begged hard enough), sharing a lunch if you didn't have one.

You finally got to the tree and spotted the boy. "Kenmaaa, how are you?"

"Ah.. I'm good, Y/N. How are you?" He responded, not looking up from his game.

"I'm fine, Kuroo was just bothering me as always." You sat down besides the boy and took out your things.

"Did you bring lunch today, Kenma?" You asked and he nodded.

You two then sat in a peaceful silence with you sometimes asking what game he was playing and how practice is going for him.

Reading your book in silence you saw some petals falling and looked at Kenma tossing them at him.

He sneezed and looked at you with a glare.

"What! You look cute." You laughed, picking them off of him.

"Thanks I guess." He rolled his eyes with a slight blush.

"Kenma.. you're such a beautiful boy." You winked at him, leaning back against the tree.

"There's something I want to tell you y/n."

"Hm?"

"I like you and I was wondering if you want to go on a date." He asked with a smile.

You lifted your head back up and stared right at him.

You soon plastered a smile on your lips.

You leaned over to Kenma placing a kiss on his temple.

"I would love to."

————————————————————————

EDITEDDDD!!! LETS GOOO!