Ushijima Wakatoshi

You were snooping around the gym at Shiratorizawa just outside of it. Your older brother Oikawa didn't want you anywhere near there thinking you would try and enroll into the school and join the volleyball team.

Butttt you were slacking cause out of nowhere you were lifted up by your shirt.

"Hmm what are you doing here little pest~" you turned your head a bit to see Satori smirking at you.

"NIG- I MEAN SATORI PUT ME DOWN BEFORE I KNOCK THAT SMIRK OF—"

"Satori, who is this? Are you bringing them to practice?" You and Satori both look right and see Ushijima staring at you two.

"No, no. They need to go back to their brother. They were snooping around over here." Satori dropped you and you landed right on your butt.

"Now, you could've just set me down properly instead of being goofy and doing what you just did..." you got up dusting yourself with a pout.

"You should go or we can call your brother to get you." Ushijima suggested.

"Um.. see about that.." You knew too well that you were going to get in trouble but you were lost so..

"I guess.." You mumbled to Ushijima, hanging your head down in disappointment.

"What's his name and his number?" Ushijima asked you, pulling out his phone.

"Tooru Oikawa, and his number is-!" Ushijima stopped you.

"Oikawa is your brother?"

"Well.. I'm adopted but yea. Also, I promise I didn't come here because he asked me too, im not that lame like him," you chuckled,  "I just wanted to check out you guys while you practice, but I got lost like a dumbass."

"Hm.. ok I'll call him. Hold on." Ushijima dialed his number and put it on speaker, waiting.

After a few rings it picked up and you could hear a frustrated sigh on the other end.

"What do you want? I'm busy right now." You can literally hear Oikawa rolling his eyes through the phone.

"I have your little sibling with me. You should pick them up." Ushijima calmly spoke.

"..."

"Oika-"

"Y/N IS WITH YOU AT THIS VERY MOMENT..? PUT THEM ON THE PHONE, NOW." Oikawa yelled.

He's annoying as usual.

"I can hear you Tooruuuu.." you groaned as you slapped your face and let your hand slide down.

"Why are you with my arch nemesis, after I have repeatedly told you NOT to go anywhere near that school." Oikawa sounded mad but a little worried.

"I knooowww! You say it like all the time hoe. Just pick me up and we can talk then. You sound like a child." You huffed.

"Ok I'm coming. Stay put. AND STAY AWAY FROM MY SIBLING USHIJI-" Ushijima hung up.

"Thank you, Ushiwaka.. and sorry for the disturbance.." You apologized.

"No you weren't a disturbance," He smiled, "Would you like me to sit here with you until he comes?" Ushijima offered you and you nodded.

You two sat on a bench near the school as you waited for your brother to come.

You talked a bit and when he would smile at something you said your stomach just.. it felt so weird.

It felt like butterflies were swarming around and punching your guts.

He was a pretty interesting person.

"Oikawa Y/n, you're in trouble." You turned to face no other than Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

"Don't listen to him. He was worried about you that's all." Iwaizumi sighed.

You turned to Ushijima who was getting glares from Oikawa. "Hey, why don't you take my number cutie!" You winked and took out a pen and paper.

"Sure. I'll call you after practice is over." Ushijima took the paper with your number and shoved it in his pocket.

"Bye Ushiwaka.." You looked towards Oikawa and planted a quick kiss onto Ushijimas cheek.

You skipped over towards Iwaizumi standing a much needed distance away from Oikawa.

Ushijima nodded and walked back into the school.

"Excuse me!! What was that Y/n??" Oikawa asked you, pointing at the place you were last standing.

"He's so handsome Iwa!" You smiled, your smiley piercing shining in the setting sun, highlighting your beautiful brown skin and making your eyes look like honey.

"Haha.. your brother doesn't seem to like that." Iwaizumi laughed and opened the car door for you.

"Tooru! He has my number~" You giggled as your brother started mumbling stuff, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'll definitely make him mine.." you pressed your finger to your lips with a smile thinking about the boy you would soon get a call from.

EDITED! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE <33