Big brother! Semi Eita

Edited! (Younger sibling is like 10-12 doesn't matter)

"Eita.. c-can you drop me off at school.. please?" You tightly tugged at your brother's shirt, looking at the ground.

"Don't you take the bus? Where's mom?" He asked you, confused.

"She hasn't been home since last night.. and I do but the kids always throw erasers and pieces of food in my hair.. is it- is it because of how I look, Eita?" You frown, tears building up in your eyes as you look up at your brother.

He saw the bruise around your eye and the cut on your lip from yesterday.

He didn't recognize it until now.. why didn't you tell him?

"What happened!?" He quickly got up and inspected your face.

"T-they keep saying I'm a-adopted! I know it's true but they say it so cruel.. A-and that my skin is too dark! T-they said I wasn't beautiful enough to hang out w-with them!" You cried into Semi's chest, "They always call me names, and say mean things to me!"

Now, it was true you were adopted. It was.. obvious. You weren't Japanese, not Asian.

No, you were a beautiful shade of caramel. You had nice curly kinky hair that would shine and beautiful dark brown eyes that would turn to honey in the sunlight..

"Don't listen to them, ok? You are very beautiful. Even if you are adopted, you're still my little sibling, and you're super cool!" He smiled down at you, wiping away your tears, "Besides.. you're ten. Of course you'll be childish and immature."

"No! You're cooler! You are like.. a star!" You smiled a bit, wiping your nose.

He ruffled your hair and laughed.

"Stay here, I'll go and make a call to mom. I don't know why she didn't come home last night.." he sighed walking off into the bathroom.

You nodded and sat down on the kitchen chair, swinging your legs back and forth.

You started biting at your nails and playing with a strand on your hair as you started to get bored.

You glanced at your phone to see it was 8:20 and Eita had to be at school in ten minutes.

Hopping off the chair, you walked to the bathroom sorry and knocked.

"Eita-Eita! You're gonna be late!" you exclaimed, trying to get his attention.

"Give me a minute n/n! Mom is being an a hold right now." Hearing him sigh, you make your way back to the kitchen chair.

He was done a couple minutes after and grabbed his bag. "Do you have lunch?" He asked you, fixing his tie.

"Mhm." Humming, you grab his hand as he walked to his car.

Getting into the car you smelled perfume and looked over at him confused, "Do you have girls in here a lot?"

Flustered at that comment, a chuckle left his lips as he told you to "mind your beeswax".

He drove you to school in time but was late himself.

"Bye, bye Eita. If mom doesn't pick me up, can you just bring me to your practice? I hate walking home alone.." you mumbled, grabbing your bag and closing the door with a thud.

"Yea, love you." He smiled.

You smiled showing all of your teeth and said a quick, "Love you too!" As you walked into the school.