Tsukishima Kei

Fluff ⛅️
The song used in this is Love Like You by Rebecca Sugar!

"If I could begin to be.." you mumbled as you played with your boyfriend's hair.

"Half of what.. you think of me."

Tsukishima had his head in between your thighs, scrolling through his phone.

He had just come back from his volleyball practice with Yamaguchi who was sleeping beside you two.

"When I see.. the way you act.. wondering when I'm coming back.." you softly sang, growing a bit tired.

Tsukishima enjoyed your singing. It was quiet and soft so he didn't mind. As long as you weren't very loud. You usually put him to sleep with your singing.

"I always thought I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true cause.." you smiled.

"I think you're so good and I'm nothing like you." Tsukishima joined in.

"Look at you go~! I just adore you. I wish that I knew.." you giggled.

"What makes.. you think I'm so special.."

You smile as he finishes the part off.

You run your fingers through his soft blonde hair, massaging parts of his head.

"If I could.. begin to do Something that, does right by you." You mumbled.

You yawned rubbing at your eyes, noticing the time is 12:47.

"Hm.. Kei shouldn't you sleep? Don't you have morning practice?" You ask him, poking his cheek.

"I don't even want to go.." he sighed, taking his glasses off, setting them on his night stand.

You smiled and shook your head, your hair bouncing a bit.

"Do you want me to come with you?" You ask him, opening your arms.

"There's no need.." he yawns, placing his head on your shoulder.

You wrapped a blanket around you and him as you press a kiss to his forehead.

You wrap your arms around him and slowly drift to sleep.