Yachi Hitoka <3

Yachi is so darn cute I actually like her but Kiyoko is just above her <33

Also sorry for any mistakes!

You and Yachi have been dating for some time now.
She's still shy when it comes to holding hands or little kisses on the cheek/forehead.

She's adorable! You just love how quickly flustered and shy she gets.

Sometimes you wish she could be a little more confident and open but you had patience.

The volleyball team seemed pretty chill when they found out Yachi was dating a girl.

Though, Noya and Tanaka would sometimes be all over you..

Today you were on a date. A picnic date! Yachi planned it all by herself. She made the food, picked the spot and made sure you were comfortable.

You were sitting on the blanket holding her hand as you were laughing at her.

She spilled some pop/soda on herself after you scared her on accident.

You screamed because you saw a lady bug thinking it was a bee which startled her...

You grabbed some napkins and wiped at her top.

"Y/n! Stop laughing! My shirt is ruined now..." she sighed sadly and poured at you.

"Here. Just put it on for now and then after this we'll go home and shower ok?" You handed her your sweater and pressed a kiss to her lips with a smile.

She kissed back but was hesitant on taking your sweater.

"Take it Yachi, it's fine." You draped it around her shoulders, as she blushed, "You look cute!"

Yachi smiled at that and put some hair behind her ear.

You sat back and grabbed a pop, opening it and taking a sip.

Yachi opened the basket grabbing a strawberry and taking a bite out of it.

You instantly opened your mouth and she placed it inside, watching you take a bite.

"Mmm... its so good.." you licked your lips and thought of something that would make yachi blush a hell of a lot!

You leaned in to kiss Yachi again but this time you bit her lip making a little squeak come out and slid your tongue in.

She placed her hand on your cheek and you wrapped yours around her waist leaning in to deepen the kiss more.

You pulled away and placed your forehead against hers.

"You taste much better.." you smirked as she hid herself in her hands.

You laughed as she started to stutter and have a hard time to find her words.

"Y-Y/n... I- I- wha.." Yachi placed a hand over her lips and looked at you and back at the grass and flowers around you.

The wind started blowing at her hair and as it blew in the wind you swore she looked so beautiful.. The blush on her face and the little smile that was on her lips..

God what did you do to deserve her.

Yachi calmed down and placed her head on your shoulder. You moved some hair from her face and kissed her forehead.

You grabbed another strawberry from the platter, inside the basket and took a bite of it, wiping the juice from the side of your mouth.

— After the date ! —

You were walking Yachi home, holding her hand in yours.

Talking about kittens you saw on the street and how soft they were.

"Mm! Yachi one of them looked like you~" you exclaimed as she looked confused.

"Ehh,, how so?" She asked you, tilting her head to the side a bit, letting her blonde locks fall over her shoulders.

"They had the same hair color as you! And they were tiny, and had brown eyes! But a little lighter than yours." You said, pointing your finger at her eyes.

She giggled and blushed a bit.

Your hands still intertwined, you lifted your hand up bringing hers to your lips and kissing them ever so gently..

Yachi loved when you did that. It made her heart skip a beat and god her stomach was always filled with butterflies.

Soon you were at her house and you walked her to the door.

To be honest you both didn't want to leave each other bur Yachi had to go home.

"Well, tomorrow I'm coming over alright? I might just stay the night!" You told her, as you wrapped your arms around her shoulders, pulling her into a hug.

"Ok! I'll be waiting Y/n!" She smiled, hugging you back tightly.

You pulled away and started walking away until she grabbed your hand again.

You turned around and you were met with soft lips.

Yachi pulled you into a kiss, tangling her fingers in your hair, pulling you closer.

You placed your hands on her hips and rubbed circles on each side with your thumbs.

She pulled away and smiled even harder than before and ran back into her house.

You touched your lips and walked away slowly to your car.

She is everything to you.

.

.

.

.

.

.