Kiyoko Shimizu

Fluffy fluffy !!

        You and Kiyoko were biking around the city together. Stopping at little food trucks to try out the food they had there.

You went to some shops and when you saw American candy there, you had to buy some for Kiyoko to try!

You were from America and were telling her how different it was sometimes. Like the candy and the food.

She was always chuckling at your amazement when you went on dates at certain places.

Everything was pretty new to you and it was just so exciting!

You paid for the candy and looked for Kiyoko through the store.

You found her looking at a beautiful vintage dress. It was white with roses embroidered on the ends of the dress. It was short but flowy.

Kiyoko noticed you there and gestured to the dress, "How do you think I'd look in this?"

You smiled and clapped your hands together nodding rapidly.

"You'd look so pretty in that, Kiyooo!!" You exclaimed, making her blush a bit.

"Alright, come with me to the dressing room." She smiled, grabbing the dress and using her free hand to hold yours.

When you got there, you thought you'd just wait outside of the room... haha... no.

Kiyoko dragged you inside with her.

"K-Kiyoko!! Are you sure you w-want me to look at you change?!" You're face was very hot, though if you were blushing you wouldn't be able to tell with your cinnamon skin. (This is coming from a black author I promise)

"Well, I didn't drag you in here to watch me change.. but if that's what you want to doo.." she leaned her face close to yours, with a smile, "I wouldn't mind much."

You turned your head slightly so your lips touched.

She put a hand on your cheek, rubbing her thumb across it.

You two pulled away to catch your breath.

You dragged a hand to your lips and smiled.

Kiyoko started to change and so you looked away. Though, you occasionally looked back at her figure only to be caught.

Once she was done she tapped your shoulder to grab your attention.

You opened your eyes and gasped.

"Kiyo! You look beautiful!" You got up and examined her entire body.

The dress really suited her.

"Thank you, darling." She kissed your cheek and turned to the mirror to examine herself.

A while after you two bought the dress and went to your house.

You both were sitting on your bed reading a manga together.

You were laying in her arms, with her chin resting in your hair.

"Oh! Kiyoko can you hand me that bag! I bought some candy and I wanted you to try them." You pointed to the bag behind her.

She grabbed it and sat it in front of you.

"Ok! Here this is f/c!" (Favorite candy)

Kiyoko took the candy from you and looked at the wrapper confused.

"What does it say..?" She asked in confusion.

"F/c! It's sweet/sour! But it's sooo good!" You giggled as you took one out of the bag for yourself.

You gestured for her to try it, though she was a bit hesitant, she took a bite.

You watched her eyes fill with delight as she took another bite.

"It's good isn't it!" You chuckled as she nodded.

"Mmm, you have to let me take some home, y/n!"

"I'll think about it~"

You leaned in to kiss her tasting the sweet/sour candy in her mouth.

The taste of the kiss was incredible.

.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.

.
Thank you for reading! I'm sorry for lack of updates but I just don't know what to write. I'll try to post a little more! Maybe like two updates for each book a month- I'm Kota it's but yea. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed~