Kenma Kozume

Edited!

You walked around Kenmas' room, humming a tune your parents used to sing to you.

Kenma was playing his game slowly losing concentration. He kept getting distracted by your beautiful humming.

But god don't open that pretty mouth because your voice? Makes him swoon. It's irresistible.

"You don't have to clean my room. I said I would do it-.."

"You said that two days ago, darling~" you smiled tossing his clothes in a hamper.

He rolled his eyes and went back to playing his game as you started humming again.

"Duh dum.. da dumm.. hmmm~" you scratched your head with a yawn as you bended down to pick up some comic books on the floor.

His room was less messy now. Way better than before with your help. A few more things to do and you were done.

He kept stealing glances at you as you were turned around.

Taking peaks of you bending down to get things just to turn back around cause your ass was out too much for his liking.

"Ah-ah, Kozume!" you smiled, knowing he was staring.

You turned around and walked over to Kenma.

His eyes were glued to the game in his hand.

You put your chin on his shoulder, placing a kiss on his ear lobe.

"Ko-zu-me." You mumbled, blowing onto his ear.

He glanced at you with furrowed eyebrows and looked back at his game.

You moved closer towards him and sat on his lap. He put his chin on your shoulder, looking over as he continued to play.

You sighed a bit and started messing with his hair.

You took a piece of his hair and started braiding it, humming once again.

You continued to braid small pieces of his hair unevenly.

You took two rubber bands that were on your wrist and put the weird looking braids into ponytails. You giggled a bit at how he looked but he still was so handsome.

You lifted his chin up and looked at him in the eyes with a smile.

As You pressed a kiss to his soft lips, He dropped his game and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer.

You pulled away and held his cheeks in your hand.

You gave him another quick kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck giving him a hug.

"I love you.."