Tsukishima Kei

(I'm sorry I do him a lot!! I just really like him  and he's a comfort character -~-)

      You walked up to Tsukishima's house with your camera ready to take pictures.

You ring the doorbell waiting for someone to open the door.

You hear footsteps make their way to the door and it opens to reveal Akiteru.

"Aki!! You're back from college?!" You gasp as you hugged him.

"Yep! You've gotten tall little one! You're not the short kid I knew anymore!" He chuckled as he ruffled your hair.

You laughed at that walking into the house as he closed the door behind you.

"Is Tsukishima here?" You asked, taking your shoes off and hanging your jacket on the coat rack.

"No, he went to the bookstore. He should be coming back soon though!" He smiled.

"Ahh ok. Thanks, is it cool if I wait in his room?"

"Yea, go ahead. If you need anything I'll be in my room, little one!" He nodded as you walked up the stairs and into Tsukishima's room.

His room was a bit big. Had beautiful sky blue walls and paintings of small dinosaurs, which was your doing. Another part of his wall had K+F with a heart around it. Tsukishima protested to that but you did it anyways.

You smiled as you took a quick picture of it.

He had a desk with his laptop and books by the door and a closet on the wall next to his bed.

His bed was a king. It makes sense. He's super tall and you usually run away to his house often to sleep at his.

He has four neatly put pillows on his bed and a black blanket.

His bed is super cozy. Every time you come over you kick him out of his own bed.

You placed your camera down and walked over to his closet.

You decided you'd put on his jersey and see how you'd look with it.

Now, Tsukishima was very tall.. standing at maybe 6'1. So this jersey would be pretty big on you, huh.

You grabbed his jersey and quickly put it on turning around to face the mirror on the closet door.

You fixed your hair a bit and pulled your socks up higher. (Thigh High socks yuh!!)

"Look good!" You pointed finger guns and fired them at yourself in the mirror with a smirk.

His jersey was very comfortable on you to be honest. You could fall asleep in this!

"..What the hell.." you turned around to see Tsukishima standing there, looking you up and down.

"BUBBAAAA!!" You smile as you run and jump on top of him, hugging him like a koala.

You placed your head on his shoulder pressing kisses to his neck as he scoffed.

"Get off of me. You smell like.. flowers and shit." He tried to get you off of him buttt you were glued!

"..mmm... ok!" You hopped off of him and backed up a bit.

He placed the book he bought on his desk and walked over to his closet placing his bag on the floor next to it.

When he was done he turned to you and scrunched his nose up.

"Am I ugly?! Just tell me Tsukki!!" You whined.

"I didn't say that, moron. You're cute in it I guess.." he said, as he ruffled your hair going to sit on his bed.

"You really think so?! That's so niceee!!" You squealed as he sighed.