Akaashi Keiji

Sorry this is pretty short! I kind of rushed this.   
                             I hope you enjoy <3

   "Hmm Akaashi-San." You hummed the boys name looking over at him.

"Hm?" He quickly glanced at you, trying to pay attention to the sketch he was drawing.

"Do you love Bokuto-San?"

There was silence for a minute.

He stopped drawing and furrowed his eyebrows.

He turned to you and said, "Mmm loves a strong word. Maybe? I'm leaning over towards yes. Why Ask?" Akaashi went back to drawing.

"Oh. I was just wondering. It's just.. The way you look at each other you know? It's beautiful. You can see the.. affection? It sparks some ideas for me. Like this." You turn your canvas towards him showing a panting you've done of Akaashi.

His eyes widened a bit.

He looked shocked.. impressed.

He looked at every single detail painted there and the way you painted his eyes. The way you could see passion in them. He was amazed.

"Wow." Was all he could say.

You smiled, "It's beautiful isn't it?"

Akaashi nodded, "How do you do that?"

"Do what?" You asked, confused.

"How do you get inspiration just by the way someone looks at someone or.. you know?" He asked you.

"I don't know. It just happens. I see someone interesting or something so beautiful it sparks something in me.." you smiled to yourself, holding the painting to your chest, "It could even be a sound. Like the rain! It's calming and always gives me ideas to paint.."

You cover your mouth and look at the ground now nervous.

You've been rambling and maybe Akaashi was bored of you talking.

You looked up at him and saw how he stared at you. He looked so.. interested? Interested in what you had to say.

He smiled a bit at you and you smiled back.

You blushed a bit. You had a crush on Akaashi Keiji.

But...

Everything forbids you for even letting your feelings get out.

Because...

Akaashi was your brother's boyfriend after all.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.