Hinata Shoyo

edited!

"My Sunshine~"
"Hm?"
"What do you think about kids?"
"Well, I guess they're cute.. kind of annoying but funny.."
"Shoyou."
"Yesss?"
"I'm pregnant."

Hinata got up from laying on your lap. He looked at you with wide eyes, his jaw on the floor.

"WHAT?1? REALLY..? WHATS THE GENDER, DO YOU KNOW?" He was practically yelling but he was so excited and happy.

"Yea, One of them is a girl and the other two are boys.." You smiled pressing a kiss to his head as you took his hand.

"Y/n!! We're having triplets??" Hinata exclaimed shocked as you gently put his hand on your stomach.

"Yes.. I was shocked because I'll be freaking bloated" You sighed, shaking your head.

He laughed and gently rubbed your stomach. "How many months are you?"

"Just two. Nothing big yet, baby."

The babies started moving around in your stomach and kicked at Hinata's hand which made you take a sharp breath.

"OW! BIT- I mean..." You stopped yourself, placing a hand on your mouth with a groan.

Hinata looked at you and looked back down at your stomach. "Hey! That's not nice, little fetuses! Try not to kick Y/N so much!!" He pouted at them, tapping your stomach lightly.

You lost it. I mean you were about to fall over.

"L-LITTLE FET- SHOYOU." You were crying genuine tears at this point.

Your kicky hair bouncing as you laughed harder.

"It's not that funny! Why are you laughing so much.." Hinata furrowed his brows at you.

You came down from your little fit and let Hinata keep talking.

"OH! BUT LIKE I WAS SAYING! I'm going to be a father!! I should brag to Kageyama and Tsukishima!!" Hinata laughed as he grabbed his phone and went into the group chat with the old volleyball team he used to play with.

He pressed the FaceTime button and it started ringing.

A couple of them answered which included Sugawara, Kageyama, Yamaguchi who was with Tsukishima, Nishinoya and Yachi.

"Hey Hinata! What's up?? Wanna hang out this weekend!!" Nishinoya exclaimed as he sat his phone on his dresser.

"No not this weekend Noya! Listen, I have something important to tell you guys." Hinata beamed.

"I'm Scared but curious.." Sugawara chuckled as he took a sip of something from his mug.

"Yamaguchi do you have to be on the phone with that dork?" Tsukishima huffed as Yamaguchi giggled.

"Hey Tsukki watch your mouth. " you said as you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Ok, ok, guys ready?" Hinata smiled as he sat the phone on a lamp and made you get up.

"Mhm." Kageyama hummed.

"Y/N is Pregnant!!" Hinata yelled as you nodded.

They gasped and Yachi squealed. Nishinoya was talking about how he would be an uncle and how he would tell Tanaka this.

"WHAAAATTTT?? Nah bitch repeat that." Tanaka who just joined the call was sitting there confused.

"Hoe I'm pregnant. Do I need to send you three page, front and back documents?" You glared at the bald man through the phone.

He just laughed and shook his head no.

"Wow.. ok. Wow.." Sugawara was sitting there with his mouth hanging open and at a loss for words, "Have you found out the gender yet?" Sugawara asked.