Tsukishima Kei

Edited! Also not proof read.

You were wandering through the halls past dismissal time. No one really said anything to you since they knew who you were.

     You made your way to the gym, happily skipping around. You couldn't wait to see your brother and those cute boys~

   As soon as you were in front of the doors you burst in, tripping over a ball that was rolled over towards you.

"Ow-" and if that didn't affect you, a ball flew towards your head and hit you square in the nose.

"AH- BITCH? OW?" you glared at the tall looking boy standing above you with a nervous look.

He was shaking.

Like mans was glued to the floor looking like he pissed on his self.

You sighed and stood up, "Sorry Dude... that hurt like a mother fucker.."

"Stop overreacting Asahi, they're fine." Your brother came over and with a roll of his eyes helped you up.

"Don't give me attitude Keishin!" You punched his shoulder and he shoved you with a grin.

"Keishin...?"

"How'd you let that person hit you but when I try I almost get knocked out!" - Tanaka. (I had to make sure y'all KNOW it's this rascal.)

"This is my younger sibling, Ukai Y/n. Now get back to practice, you can talk to them on a break." He mentioned and motioned for you to follow him to the bench.

Watching their practice you noticed one lanky boy with blonde hair. He looked so... good.

He noticed your stares and also look at you... with disgust.

You were confused on why until you felt something trickle down your lips.

"Wha- So you'll look and not saying anything Blondie?" You scoffed and wiped at your nose but more seemed to just fall down.

It started to hurt way more now.

"Tsukishima take them to the nurses office and see if it's open. She usually leaves her door open for us if we injured ourselves." Ukai told Tsukishima as he pointed to the door.

"Why do I have to take them..? It was Asahi who hit them with the ball." He glared at the two siblings before pushing up his glasses.

"You wanted to stare at them while their nose was bleeding and not say anything right? Nice now go take them to the nurse."

You smiled whilst jogging over to the blonde boy waiting for him to move and take you to the office.

Ah, the tic mark on his head only grew seeing your shit eating grin.

He walked you to the nurses office and like your older brother said it was opened.

You skipped your way to the bed and took a seat as he just stared at you.

"Why are you sitting down? Get a fucking band aid or something idiot." He snarled with an annoying look.

"Well my visions a bit dizzy... surely you wouldn't mind fetching me some tissues right? And an ice bag..?" You smiled up at him pushing away some of your kinky curls from your eyes.

He just stood there. Didn't move.

"No. Who do you think I am? Your dog?"

"Well of course not. I like cats better." You kicked your feet up with a giggle as he just groaned.

He walked around the nurses office grabbing some tissues and looked inside the freezer to find some ice bags.

He tossed the bag to you, which you caught.

He walked back towards you and pressed the tissue to your face.

Shoving the damn tissues in your face to shut you up.

You took them from him and wiped around your lips and nose. You looked in a mirror whilst doing so to make sure you got everything.

Once you were done you put some tissues in your pocket.

Looking back to the mirror at your brown skin to see a bruise forming on your nose you sighed.

Tsukishima was eyeing you. He was just staring at you so curiously.

You found that cute but didn't pay any attention to it.

At least not a lot.

You put the ice pack on the bridge of your nose and hopped off of the bed.

Walking out of the room back towards the gym you turned your head over your shoulder to send the blonde a wink.

'Annoying little shit..' he thought to himself following right after you.

The rest of that practice went on smoothly, with you two throwing some remarks towards each other and you laughing at how annoyed he was getting.

Whilst everyone was walking out you walked towards him.

"Hey! Blondie, thanks for the help even though you did absolutely nothing." Your eyes looked at him with innocence as you gave him another on of those smiles, showing off your smiley.

He noticed it and stared for a little before moving on.

"Okay." He said and just started walking again.

"Ugh Nigga maybe like.. not be so uptight?" You rolled your eyes, trying to walk along side him.

"Maybe leave me alone and take yourself back to your brother." He stopped in his tracks, looking down at you.

"Hm. You're so hard to get along with. Next time we'll be friends. Gotta get ya loose baby~" you slapped his back kind of harshly and jogged back to your brother.

He watched as you jogged away, stunned, flustered, annoyed and tired.

God please don't let that thing near me again..

YEAA I EDITED THIS FINALLY CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE COMMENTS ARE 🥺👍