Chapter 22

(Amelia's Point of View)

"Did it hurt?" Were the first words I heard the moment I woke up.

I furrow my eyebrows and squint my eyes to get used to the sunlight. I then look at Ethan who is looking at me with a smile on his face and both of his arms wrapped around me.

"Did what hurt?" I ask in my groggily morning voice.

"When you fell from heaven?" He added with the same smile.

I groaned and buried my face into his chest. "Seriously? Well guess what I crawled my way up from hell." I say giving a similar answer from the first time he said the same thing.

"Are you sure? Because I vividly remember catching you." He says and I can hear the smirk in his voice when he says that.

"Haha, you're funny." I say as I proceed to sit on his stomach.

When I do I notice I am no longer wearing the dress from last night, but instead am wearing one of Ethan's hoodie that reaches to about my mid thigh.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

I don't remember changing...

"About that I changed you..." He says scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

My eyes widen. "Y-you d-did what?" I ask, my voice stuttering.

"Don't worry I didn't see anything!" He says with wide eyes and both his hands up in mock surrender.

"Oh self control I see. I must say I am proud of you Mr.Turner, but you did miss quite a view." I say innocently and get off of him and run out of his room.

God, whenever I am with Ethan I get this confidence in me.

"Oh come back here! You can't just expect to say such things and run away!" I hear Ethan yell from his room.

I giggle as I run down the stairs and I hear his heavy footsteps behind me.

I make my way down the stairs and the moment I step my foot down, two arms wrap around my waist from behind me pulling me into a hard chest.

"Now where are you gonna go?" He whispers huskily in my ear.

"Ethan leave me." I hiss as quietly as possible.

"Now why would I do that?" He whispers again, his hot breath fanning against my ear which caused my spine to shiver.

I put my hands over his and try to pry them off of me. But Ethan of course, tightened his hold on my waist.

I then put my foot on top of his foot and stomped it, making him let go of me and taking his foot in his hand and jumping around.

I giggle and run towards the kitchen. I enter the kitchen and stop in my tracks.

I see Jullie and Mary look at me from head to toe as a smirk takes place on Jullie's lips. Wait what?

I look down and see that I am wearing just a hoodie. And not just any hoodie Ethan's hoodie!

Oh god! Save me! God, this must be so embarrassing.

My face becomes red and I look back up at the both of them who are looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Um uh... Look I can uh explain... I just really really like Ethan's hoodies because they're big and oversized so I tend to sleep in them... Because the hoodies are so long on me I don't wear pants.. Uh that's not a very good explanation. But uh-"