Chapter 45

Surprise Surprise! Early Update!

Guys last chapter and the epoilgue and this book is done... Gahhh... I am so emoitnal rn! (Dont worry I havent forgotten bonus chapters ;))

(Amelia's Point of View)

"You look great!" Madison smiles as she finishes making my hair. I smile at her before turning around and examining myself in the mirror.

It was prom night.

Which means the day after tomorrow is graduation.

Madison and I had gone dress shopping just two days after Ethan asked me to go with him. And honestly, I fell in love with this dress. I refused to show Ethan my dress, wanting to surprise him of course and then he threw a fit about how he needs a tie that is the same colour as my dress. So I just told him the colour; Baby blue.

The dress was simple really. Very simple. It was a baby blue satin gown. It had thin straps and the back was slightly low. It also had a slit that reached up to my mid thigh.

My shoes are a pair of nude heels and my lipstick is a soft pink. Madison let my hair free, only using two front strands front either side and clipping them on the back.

Madison is wearing a bold red gown, it had a slit too and showed a bit of her cleavage

Madison is wearing a bold red gown, it had a slit too and showed a bit of her cleavage. Her hair was in a bun, a few strands falling in the front and she had red dark lipstick and heels on.

She starts packing her makeup in her makeup bag and I help

She starts packing her makeup in her makeup bag and I help. "God, Ethan's proposal to you was so adorable." She said, a smile on her face as she recalled the memory. "It was." I grin, recalling the memory.

Flashback:

"Oh my god!!! Lucas asked me to prom!" Madison squeals as she squeezes my arm and jumps up and down in excitement. I laugh at her excitement. "Good for you." I smile.

She squeals once more before taking a deep breath and looking at me with a... serious face? "Alright when is Ethan going to ask you?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.