Epilogue: The End

DOUBLE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEE AND EARLY UPDATED?! DAMN I AM ON FIRE!!!! YOU BETTER LOVE ME FOR THIS!

(Ethan's Point of View)

13 years later....

"Tyler, come back here! Don't you dare disturb your mom!" I yell at my five year old son. "No! I want mommy!" He huffs as he crosses his arms and glares at me with a glare that looks very similar to mine. "But-" "Daddy! Rosie is crying again!" Ryder, my other son exclaims as he refers to his one year old sister, Rosalyn. "Coming! Give me a second!" I yell as I turn back to Tyler. "Buddy, your mom is working on the last few chapters of her new book. You know she doesn't want anyone distracting her." I say as I kneel down to look at him. His face softens as he nods. "I am sorry." He says cutely. "It's fine." I grin and ruffle his dark brown hair that is very similar to  mine.

Tyler smiles at me before rushing off to where his twin and little sister are. I trail behind him and enter the pink nursery where I hear my daughter crying. I walk towards the crib where Tyler and Ryder are on their toes trying to look at their sister. "Hey princess." I whisper as I reach her crib and pick her up. I put her head on my shoulder and pat her hair softly as she wraps her little legs around my waist and continues crying softly. "Shh. Shh. Stop crying, daddy is here." I say softly as I bounce her in my arms. I hear her sniffle slightly before she stops crying, making me smile. I look down at the twins to see them looking up at their little sister in awe.

"Daddy, hungwy." Rosie says softly. "Is my little Rosie hungry?" I ask as she removes her head from my shoulder and looks at me with her greyish-bluish eyes that are very similar to her mothers. She nods her head and pouts. I chuckle and lightly peck her forehead. "Let's get all you kids something to eat?" I ask as I look at the twins and they nod. I walk out, Rosie still in my arms as I enter the kitchen, the twins walking in behind me.

I set Rosie in her baby chair and then pick up the twins and place them on the counter. I then open the fridge and take out the milk. "Daddy we don't want cereal! We want pancakes." Ryder whines. "Ryder, you know very well that I can't cook pancakes." I say as I take out three bowls. Ryder pouts looking exactly like his mother. I hear a soft laugh from behind me that causes my heart to beat faster like every other time she laughs or smiles.

I turn around and face my wife who even at the age of 31 doesn't look a day over 20. "Mommy!" Tyler, Ryder and Roise squeal together when they see their mom, who they haven't seen since this morning because she was working on one of her books. "Hey munchkins. How are all of you?" Amelia smiles as she walks in, with one of my hoodies on and a pair of leggings and her hair in a messy bun. She removes the reading glasses she was wearing and happens to wear every time she writes. She places them on the counter and stands next to me. "Mommy can you make us pancakes?" Tyler asks. "Of course I can." She smiles and then turns to me. I look at her like a love sick idiot, my heart beating faster at the look of her smile. "Ethan, you have to move so that I can take the pan out." She giggles adorably. I clear my throat and move away. "Sorry, love." I mumble. She smiles and stands on her tip toes and pecks my jaw before taking the pan out.

"Mommy when is Blake coming?" Tyler asks, refereeing to Lucas and Madison's almost six year old son. "Auntie Maddie will come here by evening." Amelia says as she starts making the pancake batter. "Yay! I can't wait to meet them!" Ryder says as he claps his hands.

It had been a year since we had last seen Madison and Lucas, since they moved to London after college while Amelia, Chase, Andrew and I stayed back in LA. Lucas and Madison got married right after college was over, and had Blake just a year before Amelia and I had Tyler and Ryder.

College was hard especially since I got drafted into the NFL very early at the age of 19, and became one of the top players and I had to handle both my studies and practices and let's not forget the media. We broke up during our senior year for two months until I proposed after her graduation, and of course apologized for breaking up with her.