Chapter 30

Hey, my dear readers! Here is chapter 30! I hope you like it! Make sure to vote and comment and maybe even follow! :>

________________________________________________________________________________

(Amelia's Point of View)

What is the difference between a heartbreak and falling out of love? Well a heartbreak occurs when the feeling of love is still inside your heart, a heartbreak may make you stronger and weaker but the feeling of love still remains in your heart. Now falling out of love is when the feeling of love disappears from your heart, it just vanishes into thin air and it is as close to impossible to get it back. I fear falling out of love. Why? Because I don't want the feeling of love to leave me. Love is one of the most beautiful yet most terrifying emotions in the entire world. It has many forms for different people and I fear losing the feeling forever. I would go through hundreds of heartbreaks because the feeling of love would still be inside my heart and there would be some hope for me. But falling out of love would leave me incomplete.

Now why am I thinking about this you may ask? Well because I have seen people falling out of love, take my parents for example. My mom fell out of love and all the love she once had turned into hatred.

Right now while I am dressing up to meet my father all I can think of is, does he still love my mother? Did he fall out of love? Is he in a loveless marriage? Will we ever have a father-daughter relationship?

People say everything happens for a reason, maybe my entire family was broken to a reason I am yet to figure out. Maybe it was to help me see the real world, that love doesn't exist but I refuse to believe that. Love does exist, I am in love and only now am I discovering what a beautiful feeling it is. But it's not beautiful for everyone. There are people who have a one sided love, people who look at the people they love fall in love with someone else. Those people are strong people, people who hurt everyday yet manage to smile.

The ringing of my phone breaks me out of my thoughts. I look at it and see my fathers contact id on my screen, yes I made an effort to save the number. I pick up my phone and answer the call before putting the phone on my ear. "Hello?" I ask as I look between two different dresses to choose from. "Hi! I just called to inform you that a car will be sent to your address at exactly 8: 00 to pick you up." He says. "Okay thank you." I say and he hangs up.

I look at the clock and see the time, 6: 55. Great, I have time. I look on my bed and see all the six dresses Madison led me. On saturday when we went to the game I told Madison that I and Ethan had a formal dinner to attend, she immediately went nuts and talked about it during the entire game and after the game which we won, she brought home six different dresses she said would look amazing on me. I kinda felt bad for Ethan as he was sitting next to me, since he was suspended and trying to concentrate on the game but Madison being loud wasn't helping him one bit.

All of the dresses seemed a bit too fancy for my liking. Well all of them except for one, the dinner wasn't exactly formal, it was more of a casual meeting, I could wear jeans but I feel like it would be too casual and this one dress somehow seemed to look just perfect for the dinner, it was casual and had this winter-ish touch to it.

The dress was a white sweater dress and was off shoulder, by the looks of it, it seems to go till a bit below my mid-thigh. The sleeves were full sleeved and it wasn't really a complete body con dress, it seemed loose on a few places yet still somehow looked like it would hug my curves. Overall I liked it.

Just as I was putting all the other dresses aside, Ethan comes in. "Hey, what time are we leaving?" Ethan asks as he stands behind me, wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on my shoulder. "My father said he will be sending a car at around 8." I say as I put the dress I am wearing over my arm. "Are you wearing that dress?" He asks. "Yep. Thought it would look nice." I say. I turn around in his arms and face him, "What are you gonna wear?" I ask him. "Probably jeans and some semi formal shirt." He shrugs.