Chapter 24

I may not update for a while so here is a long chapter! Well not so long... 

Hope you like it. Make sure to vote and comment!

________________________________________________________________________________

(Ethan's Point of View)

The moment she steps out in that dress my eyes go wide. God, she looked amazing. It was like the dress was made for her and her only. It hugged all her curves and the dress colour compliments her skin tone.

The dress just seemed perfect for her. I open my mouth to say something but the only thing that comes out is 'Holy Shit' in a whisper. God, holy shit was right. The dress looked even more amazing on her then I had pictured.

I swear I am not stepping out of this store until we buy this dress. I know how stubborn Lia can be, but even I can be very stubborn.

"So.. How is it?" She asks as she looks up at me. "How is it? God, the dress looks perfect on you. We are getting it and no buts. Now go change so we can buy the dress." I say as I walk up to her. "But-" I cut her off by placing my lips on hers.

I kiss her for a few seconds before pulling away and raising an eyebrow. "What did I say no buts. Now go change." I say in a stern voice. She opens her mouth to say something but closes it once she sees the expression on my face.

She mumbles something under her breath as she walks to the trial room and closes the door to change.

Amelia comes out a few minutes later in the clothes she was wearing before and the dress hanging on her arm. "Come on, let's go pay." I say as I take her free hand. "Ethan this dress is too expensive, maybe we can split the bill?" She says as we walk to the register. "Nope. I told you I am paying." I say as we reach the counter.

I take out my wallet and open it for my credit card and from the corner of my eyes I see Lia doing the same thing. "Lia I said no. I am paying." I say as I put my wallet back into my back pocket. "And I said we are splitting the bill." She says as she gives the lady her card.

Before the lady can take the card from Lia I snatch it from her hand and give her mine instead with an innocent smile on my face. "Ethan! Give me my card back!" She hisses as she tries to get it out of my hand. "No." I say simply as I see the lady slide my card.

The receipt starts to print out of the machine and she hands my card and receipt to me. "Have a good day!" The lady smiles before handing me the bag with the dress in it.

"Thank you." I smile and take the bag and take Lia's hand ignoring the glare she is giving me. The moment I walk out of the store Lia pulls her hand away from mine. I look back at with a questioning look which she returns to with a glare.

A deadly glare which makes her look hot.

Shut up Ethan! For all you know she could kill you right now and you notice how hot she looks?!

"Ethan why didn't you let us split the bill?" She asks, with the glare still present on her face. "I told you I was going to pay." I shrug. "Yeah, but that was so expensive we could have split the bill." She argues. I sigh and take her hand again and start walking. "I wanted to pay so I did. Now let's stop arguing and have some more fun okay?" I say without looking back at her. "Fine. But this is the first and last time you do something like this." She says. "We'll see about that." I say as we walk towards the other stores.

I see Amelia sigh from beside me as she walks behind me. "Where do you wanna go next?" I ask. "I don't know. I need to buy my lotion again, let's go to bath and body works." She suggests. "Yeah sure... Now where would that be?" I mumble the last part.