Chapter 12

(Amelia's Point of View)

Today is Monday, and guess what mother nature decided to pay me a visit. Yes people you got it right, it's my time of the month. I have been told I am not the most pleasant person to be around during this time. But you can't blame me. During this time I have horrible cramps, a bunch of mood swings and very weird cravings.

I was walking out of history class, I was not in a very good mood right now, I just wanted a cupcake and wanted to lie down cause my stomach hurts like hell and history class made it worse. Ethan was yet to figure out what was wrong with me, in the morning car ride I might have gone a bit crazy and angry like a madwoman...

I make my way towards my locker and start putting my books in when I feel two warm arms wrap around my waist. "Hey." I mumble. "Hey. So your hulk mode is off or..?" Ethan questions. I turn around so I am facing him, "Sorry. You see it's my.... Uh time of the month." I say. Ethans eyes go wide and he gulps. "I see. How are you?" He asks. "I am good, my stomach hurts and I want a cupcake." I grumbled as I put my face into his chest in annoyance. "Hush, I will get you your cupcake." He says as he rubbed my back. "Can I even get one of your hoodies?" I ask as I look up to him hopefully. What? I got to make the most of the situation okay? Plus who doesn't like an oversized hoodie? "Sure." He says as the bell rings. Ethan turns around and I jump onto his back as we make our way to our next class together.

We were at lunch, Chase and Andrew were arguing over something as me and Ethan were talking. Ethan was also rubbing my stomach which made me feel so good. "So, uh I was wondering if you would come to my game tonight..." Ethan says awkwardly. I look up at him in confusion, I always go to his games, why is he asking? "I always come to your games." I say as I take another bite out of my apple. "Yeah. I know, but I was wondering if you would wear my jersey tonight?" He asks as he rubs the back of his neck with his free hand. Aren't the footballers girlfriends supposed to wear their jerseys? Why is he asking me and not that girl he likes? I don't mind wearing his jersey, I mean I would love too, but why is he asking me? "Yeah sure. But why are you asking me?" I question. His hand goes tense against my stomach and his mouth keeps opening and closing as if debating to say something. "Because.... You like oversized things?" He says, well more like questions. I give him a 'are you kidding me?' look and sigh. He just shrugs before continuing to rub my stomach.

I was in my room, completing some school work when Ethan comes in and throws something on my head. "There is my extra jersey and the hoodie I promised you." He said. Aw, he remembered about the hoodie. I remove the jersey off my head and put it in front of me to examine it. It has the number 26 on it and the name 'Turner' in big bold white letters, the jersey is blue and has the school logo in front. I guess the number 26 because of his birthday. I then look at the hoodie he gave me, it's a forest green hoodie with some words written in front of it in white letters. "Oh and I also got you cupcakes. They are downstairs." He says with a smile. This guy has no idea what he is doing to me. If he keeps doing this for me I might as well end up falling for him, if I haven't already. "Thank you." I smile back at him. "The game is in a few hours. Get ready, I will drop you." He says and then he leaves the room. Hmm, a few hours? I can probably get ready later, right now I want those cupcakes!

I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen. On one of the counters I see a pink box. Oh god yes, my cupcakes! I jog over to the box hungirly and open it. There sits two cupcakes, one red velvet while the other is chocolate. I am not such a huge fan of red velvet cupcakes so I will probably save that for later. Chocolate cupcake, come to mama! I pick up the chocolate cupcake and take a bite into it. I am pretty sure I have chocolate on my mouth but I couldn't care less. "Easy there, you look like a monster." I hear Ethan chuckle from behind me. "Does it look like I care?" I ask, turning around to face him. "No. You don't. By the way you have chocolate on your mouth." He says, pointing towards the spot above my lips. "Eh, it's fine." I shrug and take another bite out of my cupcake. Ethan chuckles, again and makes his way towards me, his fingers come up to my face and he wipes the spot that probably has chocolate with his thumb. The next thing he does shocks me, he licks his thumb. "There you go. All gone." He smiles. What is breathing again? How do I talk? I know I look like an idiot who is as red as a tomato. Before I can say anything Ethan walks out of the kitchen. I swear this guy will be the death of me!