Bonus Chapter #2.5

Hey y'all, here is bonus chapter 2.5, hope you like it. Make sure to vote and comment!

(Amelia's Engagement Ring Above ^^)

~

(Amelia's Point of View)

I walk up to the stage when my name is called with a fake smile on my face as I look at Madison, Andrew, Chase and my dad who are clapping and cheering for me. I try to form a real smile but I can't, I haven't been able to since two months now. I am glad that my friends and family are here to see me graduate, but there is one person missing, the one person who makes me feel complete and happy is missing. I bring my hand in front and hold my diploma as the dean passes it to me, congratulating me. I look at the camera and smile, before walking down the stage.

I look down at my hand and see the promise ring he gave me four years ago, I haven't taken it off since he gave it to me, even after being broken up for two months. When I see the promise ring I am taken back to the day he gave it to me and all the promises he made to me echo in my head in his voice.

I promise to be there for you.

I promise to hold you whenever you cry. And cry with you.

I promise to always trust you.

I promise that I will choose you over everyone and myself every single day without a doubt.

I promise to be there for you on your bad days.

I promise you that there will never be a day you will wake up without knowing how much I love you.

I promise to fight for you. For us.

I promise that one day. One day. I will change this ring with an engagement ring.

All the promises now broken and lost. I felt tears gather in my eyes, but I didn't cry. Instead I closed my eyes and looked up slightly to stop them from flowing down.

"Oh my god! You just graduated!" Madison's voice breaks me from my thoughts. I look at her with a smile, a fake smile and nod, pretending to be happy and excited.

"I am so proud of you." My dad says as he hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Thank you." I smile up at him. "Congrats Mia!" Chase says as he hugs me after my dad. I hug him back and then am pulled away from him by Andrew. "Congrats!" He said as he hugged me tight. "Thank you." I pulled away and looked at everyone.

"Thank you for coming to see me graduate. It means so much to me." I say with a smile as I look at everyone. Madison flew all the way from London for my graduation. My dad came here for a business trip but extended his trip to see me graduate. Chase and Andrew missed their practice today just for my graduation. Of course they had to call their coach and inform him and surprisingly their coach was quite okay with it.

"Oh shut up. You think I would miss the opportunity to see you graduate. Never!" Andrew says with a smile. I smile back and all of us make our way out of the hall, towards our cars. Andrew and Chase made their way to Chase's car and they bid me goodbye before leaving for practice. Me, Madison and Dad made our way to my dad's car as we were going to a small restaurant for dinner as a small celebration.

"Which diner are we headed to?" I ask. "The one next to your apartment." He says and I nod. After Ethan and I broke up it took me a month to find an apartment for me to live in. Dad helped me get the best offers. It was weird living with your ex boyfriend who could barely look in your direction.

I had been living in my current apartment for about a month now. It was pretty cozy and the rent was okay for me to afford. It had one bedroom, a good sized kitchen, a balcony, two bathrooms and a fair sized living room.

The Not-so Happy Ending | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें